Screening Licence Information
Federal copyright law requires written permission for any showing of a movie occurring outside of personal home use. This licensing program for public screening movie events fulfils the Federal Copyright requirements. Each license purchased is valid for 12 months. There are a number of licensing options available. For more information about which licence to choose please visit our FAQ Page. Please note: Licenses are only offered for Australia and New Zealand – all other countries will need to contact the publisher for the local authorised screening license agent, or to pursue arrangements with them directly.
The following provisions apply:
- You MAY NOT charge an admission fee.
- You MAY NOT edit the movie in any way, duplicate it, or use it for TV or Internet broadcast of any kind.
- The screening(s) will be hosted by your staff, and the movie must not be loaned to another ministry or organisation.
- The screening(s) will be held in the facility or venue names in the licence. Additional venue(s) will require an additional site/screening licence.
- The licensed group shall not be entitled to a refund for any reason after the execution of this licence agreement.
- Five Loaves Entertainment may terminate this licence agreement with immediate effect, by notice in writing, if a material breach of the licence conditions occurs.
- Any personal or venue information provided in this agreement may be used by Five Loaves Entertainment for the purposes of administering the licence.
Additional promotional resources can be viewed at www.fiveloavesmedia.com. You must follow the guidelines published with the materials and online. You may only make additions to artwork that reflect your venue and date information for the screening, your church name, and contact information (phone number and/or website).
You can make a screening licence enquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org.