1, 2, 3 John: How a Christian Should Live (Fisherman Bible Studyguide Series)
This 12-lesson Fisherman Bible Studyguide addresses the question of how a Christian should conduct himself in his new life. The three epistles of John provide the basis for an invitation to "walk in the light" and to live a victorious...
In Stock6 available
You May Also Like
This 12-lesson Fisherman Bible Studyguide addresses the question of how a Christian should conduct himself in his new life. The three epistles of John provide the basis for an invitation to "walk in the light" and to live a victorious life.
Walk in the Light
Centuries ago, the apostle John wrote to new believers to instruct them in how to live godly lives. Today, John's words still hold truth and power as we struggle and triumph in our desire to "walk in the light" with God and others. 1,2,3 John: How Should a Christian Live? invites us to grow in maturity as God's children while we learn more about what it means to live a radically transformed life.
Dee Brestin (www.deebrestin.com) is a writer, speaker, and teacher. Her book The Friendships of Women has sold over a million copies and was recently released in a 20th Anniversary Edition. Falling in Love with Jesus has sold over 400,000 copies. Dee has written twenty Bible studies, the first of which, Proverbs and Parables, has been in print for over thirty years. She is a frequent guest on Moody Radio (Mid-day Connection) and Focus on the Family; she also speaks to many large women's conferences yearly. A graduate of Northwestern University, Dee has studied with Covenant Seminary. She is th
- 1. Come Into Fellowship - John 20:1-9, 19-31; I John 1: 1-7
- 2. Stay In The Light - 1 John 1:8-2:2
- 3. Act Like Your Father - 1 John 2:3-14
- 4. Never Give Your Hearts To The World - 1 John 2:15-17
- 5. Stick To The Original Teaching - 1 John 2:18-27
- 6. Live Righteously - 1 John 2:28-3:10
- 7. Put Love Into Action - 1 John 3:11-24
- 8. Test The Spirits - 1 John 4:1-6
- 9. Live Out God's Love - 1 John 4:7-21
- 10. Overcome Through Faith - 1 John 5
- 11. Don't Welcome Antichrist Propaganda - 2 John
- 12. Practice Hospitality - 3 John