2 Timothy (John Stott Bible Studies Series)
Study Scripture with John Stott "Our era is one of theological and moral confusion, even of apostasy. And the apostle summons us, as he summoned Timothy, to be strong, brave and steadfast." In this way John Stott summarizes the message...
You May Also Like
Study Scripture with John Stott "Our era is one of theological and moral confusion, even of apostasy. And the apostle summons us, as he summoned Timothy, to be strong, brave and steadfast." In this way John Stott summarizes the message of Paul's second letter to Timothy, a letter about leadership and responsibility. The inductive studies in this newly updated guide speak to all who would stand for Christ in a world of slippery, relative truth. Our call is to bring the only real, solid Word of grace and truth to a world without hope. John Stott was one of the world's leading and most-loved Bible teachers and preachers. In this Bible study guide you can explore Scripture under his guidance, enhancing your own in-depth study with insights gained from his years of immersion in God's Word.
The late Rev Dr. John Stott is known worldwide as a Bible teacher, writer, pastor and mission-leader. During a ministry that extended to seven decades, he authored many books including the best-selling Basic Christianity, Why I Am a Christian and The Cross of Christ ; he was also the editor, (and author of several volumes) of the Bible Speaks Today. In more recent years he was Rector Emeritus of All Souls Church, Langham Place, London; President of the London Institute for Contemporary Christianity; and Founder-President of the Langham Partnership International. He was awarded the CBE in the Queens 2006 New Year Honours. Stott was honored by Time magazine in 2005 as one of the "100 Most Influential People in the World."
Koorong - Editorial Review.
Lin Johnson is director of WordPro Communication Services and a freelance editor, writer and conference teacher. She also serves as the managing editor for Church Libraries, Advanced Christian Writer and Chistian Communicator and as adjunct professor of writing at Taylor University. Lin has just completed two N. T. Wright for Everyone Bible Studies on Mark and Ephesians with Bishop Wright
- Study Scripture With John Stott "our Era Is One Of Theological And Moral Confusion, Even Of Apostasy. And The Apostle Summons Us, As He Summoned Timothy, To Be Strong, Brave And Steadfast." In This Way John Stott Summarizes The Message Of Paul's Second Letter To Timothy, A Letter About Leadership And Responsibility. The Inductive Studies In This Newly Updated Guide Speak To All Who Would Stand For Christ In A World Of Slippery, Relative Truth. Our Call Is To Bring The Only Real, Solid Word Of Grace And Truth To A World Without Hope. John Stott Was One Of The World's Leading And Most-loved Bible Teachers And Preachers. In This Bible Study Guide You Can Explore Scripture Under His Guidance, Enhancing Your Own In-depth Study With Insights Gained From His Years Of Immersion In God's Word.
- 1. Stand Up For The Gospel - <em>2 Timothy 1:1-10</em>
- 2. Battling For The Truth - <em>2 Timothy 1:11-18</em>
- 3. No Pain, No Gain - <em>2 Timothy 2:1-13</em>
- 4. Watch Your Tongue - <em>2 Timothy 2:14-26</em>
- 5. Living In The Last Days - <em>2 Timothy 3:1-9</em>
- 6. Be Different - <em>2 Timothy 3:10-17</em>
- 7. No Regrets - <em>2 Timothy 4:1-8</em>
- 8. Stand Firm To The End - <em>2 Timothy 4:9-22</em>
- Guidelines For Leaders