2012 Heal Our Land (Cd/dvd)
Worship is not contained on one continent; it is not held back by boundary lines or borders. And few bands know this as fully as Planetshakers. Hailing from Australia, this praise and worship band has united believers with their music...
No longer available0 Available.
You may also like
Worship is not contained on one continent; it is not held back by boundary lines or borders. And few bands know this as fully as Planetshakers. Hailing from Australia, this praise and worship band has united believers with their music around the world; from their home in Melbourne, Australia to the USA, Europe, United Kingdom, South Africa, and South East Asia.
And they continue bringing worshippers together with their 2012 release, Heal Our Land. Planetshakers are known for their dynamic, raw, contagious energy. Heal Our Land builds the momentum with this powerful worship CD/DVD that elevates praise to an electric level.
- 1. SupernaturalPLANETSHAKERS0:59
- 2. Good To MePLANETSHAKERS0:59
- 3. Do It AgainPLANETSHAKERS0:59
- 4. Heal Our LandPLANETSHAKERS0:59
- 5. Strength Of My LifePLANETSHAKERS0:59
- 6. Hold On To MePLANETSHAKERS0:59
- 7. Hallelujah To The LordPLANETSHAKERS0:59
- 8. You Have It AllPLANETSHAKERS0:59
- 9. PowerPLANETSHAKERS0:59
- 10. It's YouPLANETSHAKERS0:59
- 11. No One Like YouPLANETSHAKERS0:59
- 12. Running To YouPLANETSHAKERS0:59
Forming for the first Planetshakers Conference in 1997, Australian Christian Worship band, Planetshakers is passionate to see generations worldwide unite together to worship God. Their heart is to see people encounter God, be transformed by His presence and empowered to make a difference in their world. Hailing originally from Adelaide, the Planetshakers Band is now based in Melbourne at Planetshakers Church, under the leadership of Senior Pastors Russell and Sam Evans. With over 20 internationally acclaimed albums, the band tour annually to the USA, South America, UK, Europe, South Africa, South East Asia, Australia and New Zealand. Since 1997, the band has grown substantially with two teams now travelling the globe regularly.