7 Reasons to (Re)consider Christianity
Lots of people assume that Christianity is simply a nice story for kids or a niche hobby for weirdos-or worse, unattractively restrictive. In this book, Ben Shaw invites sceptical readers to think again. He outlines seven reasons why Christianity is...
In Stock50+ available
You May Also Like
Lots of people assume that Christianity is simply a nice story for kids or a niche hobby for weirdos-or worse, unattractively restrictive. In this book, Ben Shaw invites sceptical readers to think again. He outlines seven reasons why Christianity is worth considering-or reconsidering-not least because it offers some thought-provoking and rational answers to our deepest questions. This warm, honest book shows that the Christian message is both more credible and more wonderful than we might have otherwise thought, and calls readers to investigate the person of Jesus for themselves.
Peter Downey is on executive staff at a Christian school in Sydney, Australia. The author of three marriage and parenting books, including So You're Going to be a Dad, he was listed in The Bulletin magazine as one of Australia's Top Ten parenting authors. He is also author of Everything You Want to Know about the Bible (co-authored with Ben Shaw), a book about Jesus for the Bible Society, and has written for a range of journals and publications. Although he has a Bachelor, Masters, and Doctoral degrees in Arts and Education and a diploma in Biblical Studies, he feels like a guy writing a book
- 1. Because It's Worth Thinking Through What Life Is Really All About
- 2. Because The Christian Faith Is More Intellectually Credible Than You Think
- 3. Because Christianity Is About Life To The Fullest
- 4. Because Christianity Gives A Compelling Assessment Of What's Wrong With The World
- 5. Because Jesus Is Arguably The Most Influential Person Who Has Ever Lived
- 6. Because The Death Of Jesus Is Actually Surprisingly Good News For You
- 7. Because If Jesus Really Did Rise From The Dead, Then It Confirms Everything
- What Next?