Order now to secure your copy when our stock arrives. eBook is Available.0 Available. Expected to ship in 4 to 5 weeks from Australia.
You may also like
Jan Johnson, a spiritual director and a frequent speaker at retreats and conferences, is based near Los Angeles, California. She is the author of numerous books and Bible studies, including Enjoying the Presence of God, Growing Compassionate Kids and When the Soul Listens. She is also co-author (with Dallas Willard) of Dallas Willard's Study Guide to the Divine Conspiracy and Renovation of the Heart in Daily Practice. Her most recent books are Invitation to the Jesus Life and Spiritual Disciplines Companion.
Koorong -Editorial Review.
- 1 Abundant Life With God
- 2 Coping With Plenty
- 3 What Do You Really Want?
- Interlude: What Simplicity Might Look Like
- 4 Fewness And Fullness Of Words
- 5 Living Light In A Land Of Plenty
- 6 A Generous, Not Grasping, Life
- 7 The Intentional, Unhurried Life
- 8 Putting The "free" In "free Time"
- 9 Everyday Life Simplicity
- 10 Worry No Longer Necessary