Acts 1: 12 God's Power in Jerusalem and Judea (Lifeguide Bible Study Series)
:Do you ever feel powerless? The people of the early church discovered what true power looks like. Jesus transformed their lives-and they changed the world! Acts is the extraordinary record of what these early Christian disciples did. The power...
Order now to secure your copy when our stock arrives.0 Available. Expected to ship in 6 to 7 weeks from Australia.
You may also like
:Do you ever feel powerless? The people of the early church discovered what true power looks like. Jesus transformed their lives-and they changed the world! Acts is the extraordinary record of what these early Christian disciples did. The power that you see in action in this book is the same power that can transform your life. As Phyllis J. Le Peau leads you through the first half of Acts in this twelve-session LifeGuide® Bible Study, you will begin to understand what the Holy Spirit can do in you and in the world. LifeGuide Bible Studies feature questions for starting group discussions and for meeting God in personal reflection. Also included are leader's notes with information on study preparation, leading small group discussion, and additional insights into specific Bible passages. Presented in a convenient workbook format and featuring the inductive Bible study approach, LifeGuides are proven and popular guides for digging into Scripture on your own or with a group.
Le Peau is an area director for InterVarsity Christian Fellowship serving in the Chicago metro area. She is also the author of several Bible study guides published by InterVarsity Press and Zondervan.
- :getting The Most Out Of <em>acts 1—12</em>
- 1. You Will Be My Witnesses (acts I)
- 2. Receiving The Power (acts 2)
- 3. Healing Power (acts 3)
- 4. Called Into Question (acts 4:1-31)
- 5. Oneness Of Heart (acts 4:32—5:16)
- 6. Persecution And Expansion (acts 5:17—6:7)
- 7. Spirit And Wisdom (acts 6:8—7:60)
- 8. The Power Of Suffering (acts 8)
- 9. Saul's Conversion (acts 9:1-31)
- 10. Salvation For Every Nation (acts 9:32—10:48)
- 11. The First Jewish-gentile Church (acts 11)
- 12. Miraculous Escape (acts 12)
- Leader's Notes