Acts 13: 28 God's Power At the Ends of the Earth (Lifeguide Bible Study Series)
:Do you ever feel powerless? The people of the early church discovered what true power looks like. Jesus transformed their lives-and they changed the world! Acts is the extraordinary record of what these early Christian disciples did. The power...
In Stock50+ available
You May Also Like
:Do you ever feel powerless? The people of the early church discovered what true power looks like. Jesus transformed their lives-and they changed the world! Acts is the extraordinary record of what these early Christian disciples did. The power that you see in action in this book is the same power that can transform your life. As Phyllis J. Le Peau leads you through the second half of Acts in this twelve-session LifeGuide® Bible Study, you will begin to understand what the Holy Spirit can do in you and in the world. LifeGuide Bible Studies feature questions for starting group discussions and for meeting God in personal reflection. Also included are leader's notes with information on study preparation, leading small group discussion, and additional insights into specific Bible passages. Presented in a convenient workbook format and featuring the inductive Bible study approach, LifeGuides are proven and popular guides for digging into Scripture on your own or with a group.
Le Peau is an area director for InterVarsity Christian Fellowship serving in the Chicago metro area. She is also the author of several Bible study guides published by InterVarsity Press and Zondervan.
- :getting The Most Out Of <em>acts 13—28</em>
- 1. The Character Of Evangelism (acts 13—14)
- 2. Conflict In The Church (acts 15)
- 3. What Must I Do? (acts 16)
- 4. An Unknown God (acts 17)
- 5. Companions In Ministry (acts 18)
- 6. In The Name Of Jesus (acts 19:1—20:12)
- 7. Saying Goodbye (acts 20:13-38)
- 8. Facing Opposition (acts 21:1—22:21)
- 9. God At Work (acts 22:22—23:35)
- 10. Falsely Accused (acts 24:1—25:12)
- 11. Testimony Before Agrippa (acts 25:13—26:32)
- 12. Paul In Rome! (acts 27—28)
- Leader's Notes