All-In-One Sunday School For Ages 4-12 #04
In each of the four All-in-One Sunday School books you'll discover 13 fun, Bible-based programs full of creative ideas for classes with kids ages 4 to 12. You'll save time and money--just gather a few common, inexpensive items, photocopy the...
Out of PrintUnavailable
You May Also Like
In each of the four All-in-One Sunday School books you'll discover 13 fun, Bible-based programs full of creative ideas for classes with kids ages 4 to 12. You'll save time and money--just gather a few common, inexpensive items, photocopy the handouts, and you're ready to teach creative Bible lessons your kids will love. Each lesson comes complete with...
- Active-learning experiences--to catch kids' interest and teach them lessons they'll remember,
- Interactive Bible stories--to help even the youngest kids grasp the real meaning of Scripture,
- Life applications--to encourage children to use what they've learned,
- Take-home handouts--so children can share what they've learned with their families,
- And more--including tips to help you better understand kids! BONUS: You'll also discover how to help kids of multiple ages work together as a team...learn what to expect from different age groups...and be able to give young children the extra attention they crave while helping older children feel special as they help younger children learn.
ALL-IN-ONE SUNDAY SCHOOL: VOLUME 4 contains lessons that are seasonally tied to Summer. Kids will learn these Bible points:
1. God offers us the free gift of salvation.^2. God gives us his armor to protect us.^3. God wants us to spread the good news.^4. God's Word makes us strong.^5. It's good to give thanks.^6. It's important to listen to God.^7. God is more powerful than anything or anybody.^8. It's important to tell others about God's love.^9. God helps us stand up for what's right.^10. God wants us to obey him.^11. God wants us to tell the truth.^12. We can trust God when life is unfair.^13. When temptation comes, run away!
Revised, updated, and packed series includes creative programs designed for ministries with mixed-age classes of children ages 4-12 with 13 lessons