All It's Meant to Be
Discover God's design and purpose for sex. Has your sexual experience left you with more pain than pleasure? The key to your sexuality is to view it through the eyes of the God who created you. God's concern is not...
UnavailableOut of Print
You may also like
Discover God's design and purpose for sex. Has your sexual experience left you with more pain than pleasure? The key to your sexuality is to view it through the eyes of the God who created you. God's concern is not that you will experience too much but rather that you will settle for too little. Bryan Clark candidly explores what God has to say about sex. This book will clear the confusion and allow you to experience pleasure to the highest degree. Discover why God created sex and why it matters to Him, why sex apart from God can never fully satisfy, and how you can experience true intimacy.
Clark is senior pastor of Lincoln Berean Church in Lincoln, Nebraska. Clark graduated from Moody Bible Institute, received his master's degree in Christian Education from Talbot Theological Seminary in California and his doctorate of ministry degree from Denver Seminary.
- 1. Passion Or Pain?
- 2. Welcome To The Real World
- 3. Why Settle For Less When God Wants You To Have More?
- 4. Image Is Everything
- 5. No More Lonely Nights
- 6. Empty Promises, Empty Lives
- 7. Could You Be Guilty Of Sexual Idolatry?
- 8. Why Sex Was Never Meant To Be A Hit-and-run
- 9. When Satan Pulls The Strings
- 10. Pleasure With A Price Tag
- 11. How To Have Lasting Sexual Fulfillment
- 12. Midnight In The Garden
- 13. For Singles Only: How Far Is Too Far?
- 14. Amazing Grace - God Really Does Forgive
- 15. The Road To Paradise
- 151 Pages