All Things New
:An all-new studio recording from award-winning, southern gospel star Gordon Mote. All Things New is produced by acclaimed award-winning country music producers Frank Rogers and Wayne Haun and contains a variety of musical styles from Inspirational through to...
Available Now.1 Available
You may also like
:An all-new studio recording from award-winning, southern gospel star Gordon Mote.
All Things New is produced by acclaimed award-winning country music producers Frank Rogers and Wayne Haun and contains a variety of musical styles from Inspirational through to Country and of course, Southern Gospel. It also features guest appearances by Jason Crabb, Josh Turner, Gaither Vocal Band and Matthew West.
1. All Things New
- 1. All Things NewGordon Mote0:59
- 2. Faith Like ThatGordon Mote0:59
- 3. Ain't It Just Like The Lord (featuring Joyce Martin Sanders & Paul Sanders)Gordon Mote0:59
- 4. Meanwhile Back At The Cross (featuring Voices Of Lee)Gordon Mote0:59
- 5. The Main EventGordon Mote0:59
- 6. Broken OpenGordon Mote0:59
- 7. God Of New BeginningsGordon Mote0:59
- 8. Down By The River (featuring Gaither Vocal Band & Trace Adkins)Gordon Mote0:59
- 9. Sound A Dream MakesGordon Mote0:59
- 10. The Other Side (featuring Kimberly Mote)Gordon Mote0:59
- 11. Do You Believe In Love (featuring Matthew West, Darius Rucker, Scotty Mccreery, Sheryl Crow & Josh Turner)Gordon Mote0:59
- 12. For You (featuring Kimberly Mote, Samantha Mote, Voices Of Lee)Gordon Mote0:59
- 13. When I Rise (featuring Voices Of Lee)Gordon Mote0:59
Totally blind from birth, Gordon Mote's childhood in rural Alabama was not quite the same as other boys his age. Many challenges faced the young lad and his brother, who was also born blind, but the Mote family clung to the promises of God's Word, particularly Jeremiah 29:11. "Our parents always encouraged my brother and me," Mote remembers. "They believed we could excel in whatever we chose to do, as long as we placed Christ at the center of our goals and our lives, and that's what we did."
Mote was drawn to music, and on Thanksgiving Day, a young three-year-old Mote stunned his parents when they heard him playing "Jesus Loves Me" on the piano, with both hands. No doubt, their son was blessed with an extremely unique, God-given gift, and they encouraged him to perfect his musical gifts.
Whilst in college, Mote began capturing the attention of some of the music industry's brightest names, including Grammy winning recording artist Lee Greenwood, who hired Mote as keyboard player and background vocalist just two days after graduation.
In 2005, much to the delight of both Country and Gospel music fans, Mote released his debut solo recording, If You Could Hear What I See. The recording earned a Dove Award nomination from the Gospel Music Association for Instrumental Album of the Year. This nomination marked the first of many honors and accolades Mote has received, including the 2011 Diamond Award for Favorite Instrumentalist.
Gordon and his wife, Kimberly live in the Nashville area with their three children.
Adapted from www.gordonmote.com. Viewed 21.07.14.