Amy Grant Greatest Hits
Amy Grant - the music tells her story. She has been making records since she was a teenager and if you ask her what have been the most meaningful memories along the way, it wouldn't be the 30 million records...
In Stock3 available
You May Also Like
Amy Grant - the music tells her story. She has been making records since she was a teenager and if you ask her what have been the most meaningful memories along the way, it wouldn't be the 30 million records sold, the number one radio songs, the number one albums, or the touring. . . it would be the people and lives she's encountered along the way. With the release of this new Greatest Hits collection, we have assembled the best songs of her entire career (so far), showing why Amy is CCM's most celebrated artist but moreover, why her music has connected with the hearts of millions over the years and why she gains new fans every day.
Koorong Music Manager’s Review: Amy Grant is one of the most enduring and popular Christian performers ever! This compilation of her greatest hits has many of your favourite songs, including ‘El-Shaddai’, ‘Lead Me On’, ‘Thy Word’, ‘Find A Way’, ‘Baby Baby’, and ‘Every Heartbeat’.
1. Simple Things
- 1. Simple ThingsAmy Grant0:59
- 2. Takes A Little TimeAmy Grant0:59
- 3. Lucky OneAmy Grant0:59
- 4. House Of LoveAmy Grant0:59
- 5. Baby BabyAmy Grant0:59
- 6. Every HeartbeatAmy Grant0:59
- 7. That`s What Love Is ForAmy Grant0:59
- 8. Good For MeAmy Grant0:59
- 9. I Will Remember YouAmy Grant0:59
- 10. Lead Me OnAmy Grant0:59
- 11. Saved By LoveAmy Grant0:59
- 12. Stay For AwhileAmy Grant0:59
- 13. Find A WayAmy Grant0:59
- 14. Thy WordAmy Grant0:59
- 15. AngelsAmy Grant0:59
- 16. El-shaddaiAmy Grant0:59
- 17. In A Little WhileAmy Grant0:59
- 18. Father`s EyesAmy Grant0:59
- 19. Old Man`s RubbleAmy Grant0:59
AMY GRANT is one of contemporary Christian music's brightest stars. In a hit-studded career spanning three decades, Amy's catchy pop-oriented songs have won a huge fan-base, and pioneered Christian music's crossover into mainstream acclaim. She lives in Nashville, Tennessee, with her husband, music star Vince Gill, and their five children.