Biblical Call: A Christian Response (3 Dvd Set)
Human trafficking and sexual abuse are real problems in all parts of the world, even our own neighborhoods. As Christians, we have a responsibility to help those who are in need. Hosted by Biblical Seminary and presented by professionals in...
Order now to secure your copy when our stock arrives.0 Available. Expected to ship in 6 to 7 weeks from Australia.
You may also like
Human trafficking and sexual abuse are real problems in all parts of the world, even our own neighborhoods. As Christians, we have a responsibility to help those who are in need. Hosted by Biblical Seminary and presented by professionals in the field, this DVD seminar addresses those pertinent issues.
- The Biblical Call: A Response to Violence by Bethany Harding
- The Biblical Call: Global Violence Against Women & Children by Diane Langberg
- International Human Trafficking by Bethany Hoang
- Domestic Human Trafficking by Diane Langberg
- Panel Discussion by Bethany Hoang and Diane Langberg
- Mobilizing All Christian in Effective Action Against Human Trafficking by Bob Morrison
- Sexual Abuse in Christian Organizations by Diane Langberg
- Panel Discussion by Diane Langberg, Pearl Kim, and Bob Morrison, with moderator Phil Monroe
Dr. Diane Langberg, author, and director of Diane Langberg, Ph.D. & Associates, is a practicing psychologist whose expertise includes 35 years of working with trauma survivors and clergy.
Bethany Hoang serves as International Justice Mission, a human rights agency that secures justice for victims of slavery, sexual exploitation and other forms of violent oppression.
Bob Morrison is co-chairperson of the Berks Coalition Against Human Trafficking, and organized Freedom and Restoration for Everyone Enslaved in response to the emerging sex trafficking problem in Berks County, PA.
Pearl Kim is a criminal prosecutor at the Office of the District Attorney, Delaware County, PA in the Special Victims and Domestic Violence Division and participates in the Violence Prevention Collaborative and the STOP Violence Against Women legal clinic.