BLACKOUT is Steffany Gretzinger's second solo album with Bethel Music. With fierceness and radiance, it heralds the message that even when circumstances bend towards chaos, light that shines from the inside out cannot be dimmed: "In a blackout, I will...
In Stock (2 left)Limited Availability
You May Also Like
BLACKOUT is Steffany Gretzinger's second solo album with Bethel Music. With fierceness and radiance, it heralds the message that even when circumstances bend towards chaos, light that shines from the inside out cannot be dimmed: "In a blackout, I will illuminate the dark, You won't escape the beaming, I will glimmer, I will glow." These songs personify the world Steffany has been navigating, each embracing a choice to be vulnerable and present. Through light, color and song, you will be led through the sonic landscape of her most recent project and be able to worship with your eyes open in a new and intentional way.
1. Save Me
- 1. Save Mesteffany gretzinger0:59
- 2. Duststeffany gretzinger0:59
- 3. Bright Onessteffany gretzinger0:59
- 4. Confidentsteffany gretzinger0:59
- 5. Sing My Way Backsteffany gretzinger0:59
- 6. All That Lives Foreversteffany gretzinger0:59
- 7. Forever Amen (interlude)steffany gretzinger0:59
- 8. Tell Me The Truthsteffany gretzinger0:59
- 9. This Is The Soundsteffany gretzinger0:59
- 10. Open Over Ussteffany gretzinger0:59
- 11. Oxygensteffany gretzinger0:59
- 12. Paradigm (interlude)steffany gretzinger0:59
- 13. Blackoutsteffany gretzinger0:59
Steffany Gretzinger is one of the most sought after worship leaders in today's modern worship movement. Her voice was introduced as a part of the Bethel Music collective singing her first recorded song, "You Know Me", published in 2012 on their album The Loft Sessions. In 2014, Steffany released her first solo project through Bethel Music called The Undoing, which was a Billboard Magazine breakthrough release. In March of 2018, Steffany released her second record entitled Blackout. She partnered with Provident Music Group in 2020 to release her third record entitled Forever Amen. Steffany's heart is to minister to the Lord first, giving Him joy and adoration.