Bob & Larry's Backyard Party (Veggie Tales Music Series)
Bob is having a party in his backyard, and you are invited to join him, along with Larry, Junior Asparagus and many of your other veggie friends, as they laugh, play and sing 15 songs inspired by friends and fun! ...
Out of PrintUnavailable
You May Also Like
Bob is having a party in his backyard, and you are invited to join him, along with Larry, Junior Asparagus and many of your other veggie friends, as they laugh, play and sing 15 songs inspired by friends and fun!
* Take Me Out to The Ballgame (Backyard)
* Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes / Do Your Ears Hang Low?
* I Can Be Your Friend
* If You're Happy and You Know It
* How Many Monkeys
* His Banner Over Me is Love
* Come Over to My House and Play
* You Are My Sunshine
* The Green Grass Grew All Around
* This Old Man
* The Hokey Pokey
* Polly Wolly Doodle
* A Friend Is a Friend
Split Tracks (Tracks 1-15 are stereo; tracks 16-30 repeat all songs with vocals and music split)
1. Take Me Out Of The Ballgame
- 1. Take Me Out Of The BallgameVeggietales0:59
- 2. B I N G OVeggietales0:59
- 3. Head Shoulders Knees And Toes Do Your Ears Hang LowVeggietales0:59
- 4. I Can Be Your FriendVeggietales0:59
- 5. If Your Happy And You Know ItVeggietales0:59
- 6. How Many MonkeysVeggietales0:59
- 7. His Banner Over Me Is LoveVeggietales0:59
- 8. Come Over To My House And PlayVeggietales0:59
- 9. You Are My SunshineVeggietales0:59
- 10. The Green Grass Grew All AroundVeggietales0:59
- 11. This Old ManVeggietales0:59
- 12. The Hokey PokeyVeggietales0:59
- 13. Polly Wolly DoodleVeggietales0:59
- 14. A Frined Is A FriendVeggietales0:59
- 15. ShoutVeggietales0:59
Phil Vischer came up with the idea of computer animated characters based on vegetables in the early 1990s. To develop the concept he founded Big Idea Productions, Inc. with Mike Nawrocki, and in 1993 the first Veggie Tales video was released. Since then Veggie Tales has been a phenomenal success, running to nearly 50 storylines and reaching a whole generation of children. The animations feature a colourful core cast of 'Veggies' led by Larry the Cucumber and his sidekick Bob the Tomato. They bumble their way hilariously through adventures that interweave Bible themes and popular culture references - like Sherlock Holmes, Indiana Jones, and Robin Hood. The aim is always to impart biblical life lessons. Key features of each storyline are a memorable 'silly song', performed by one or more of the characters, along with a concluding 'What have we learned' round-up of the main lesson.
The Veggie Tales series was adapted successfully for TV in 2006, and Big Idea has also released Veggie Tales books, music CDs, toys, and clothing, as well as two feature-length movies Jonah and The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything. In 2012, Classic Media - the parent company of Big Idea and Veggie Tales - was acquired by DreamWorks, which has produced such hit animated films as Shrek and Madagascar.