Case For Christ For Kids
Lee Strobel's eye-opening best sellers have been revised by noted children's author, Rob Suggs for young people ages eight to twelve - the age when kids begin asking the complicated questions adults themselves sometimes struggle to answer. With a...
In Stock50+ available
You May Also Like
Lee Strobel's eye-opening best sellers have been revised by noted children's author, Rob Suggs for young people ages eight to twelve - the age when kids begin asking the complicated questions adults themselves sometimes struggle to answer.
With a companion book - by prolific kids' author Robert Elmer - that gives real-life examples of ways to defend Christianity, these CASE FOR. . . books are just right for kids who want to stand up for their faith in an unbelieving world. Written in humorous, light-hearted prose perfect for kids this age, these books analyse the evidence and build compelling cases, using historical facts, up-to-date scientific research, and true stories.
* THE CASE FOR CHRIST FOR KIDS brings Jesus to vivid life, addressing the miracles, ministry, family, and way of life of Jesus of Nazareth.
* THE CASE FOR FAITH FOR KIDS explains the most abstract articles of faith in ways kids understand.
* THE CASE FOR A CREATOR FOR KIDS uses science to strengthen kids' faith, demystifying the creation of the universe with scientific evidence.
* For kids who are sure of their faith but not sure how to defend it, OFF MY CASE FOR KIDS - a perfect companion or a stand-alone piece - provides twelve real-life scenarios that empower kids to speak up when challenged. Each book has plenty of visual interest, using line illustrations, callouts to define terms and phrases, and sidebars to help explain complicated concepts.
You meet skeptics every day. They ask questions like: Was Jesus really born in a stable? Did his friends tell the truth? Did he really come back from the dead? Here's a book written in kid-friendly language that gives you all the answers. Packed full of well-researched, reliable, and eye-opening investigations of some of the biggest questions you have, Case for Christ for Kids brings Christ to life by addressing the existence, miracles, ministry, and resurrection of Jesus of Nazareth.
- Catalogue Code 302388
- Product Code 9780310719908
- ISBN 0310719909
- EAN 9780310719908
- Pages 144
- Department Children / Young Adults
- Category Confident Readers (Age 8-12)
- Sub-Category Christian Living
- Publisher Zondervan
- Publication Date May 2010
- Sales Rank 1109
- Dimensions 25 x 25 x 25mm
- Weight 0.136kg
Atheist-turned-Christian, Lee Strobel is the former award-winning legal affairs editor of The Chicago Tribune. He holds a Master of Studies in Law degree, as well as a journalism degree and was a professional journalist for 14 years, winning Illinois' top honours for investigative reporting and public service journalism from United Press International.
In 1981, after a two-year investigation of the evidence for Jesus, Lee received Christ as his Saviour, and subsequently became a teaching pastor at two of America's largest churches - Willow Creek Community Church, Chicago in 1987 and Saddleback Valley Community Church, California in 2000. In 2002 he left Saddleback's staff to focus on writing.
A New York Times best-selling author of nearly 20 books, he has been described by the Washington Post as "one of the evangelical community's most popular apologists." His journey from atheism to faith has been documented in the Gold Medallion-winning books The Case for Christ, Inside the Mind of Unchurched Harry and Mary and The Case for Faith.
His other best-sellers include Surviving a Spiritual Mismatch in Marriage, which he co-authored with his wife, Leslie; God's Outrageous Claims and What Jesus Would Say? Lee also shared the prestigious ECPA Jordon Christian Book of the Year award in 2005 for a curriculum he co-authored about the movie The Passion of the Christ.
Lee is also co-author of the Becoming a Contagious Christian training curriculum, which is used around the world. And his articles have been published in a variety of magazines, including Discipleship Journal, Marriage Partnership, The Christian Research Journal, Guideposts, and Decision. He is also a contributing editor and columnist for Outreach on-line magazine.
Lee and Leslie have been married for 33 years and live in Southern California. They have a daughter, Alison, and son Kyle who is married to Kellie, both Alison and Kyle are writers.