Chris Tomlin and Friends
Chris Tomlin's new project features collaborations with Florida Georgia Line, Pat Barrett, Lady Antebellum, Thomas Rhett, and more. "For me, this record is a step towards breaking down the walls of the Christian genre and allowing the music to be...
In Stock50+ available
You May Also Like
Chris Tomlin's new project features collaborations with Florida Georgia Line, Pat Barrett, Lady Antebellum, Thomas Rhett, and more. "For me, this record is a step towards breaking down the walls of the Christian genre and allowing the music to be accessible to a wider audience. Music about faith, God, salvation and forgiveness doesn't only have to come from the Christian genre."
1. Thank You Lord (intro)
- 1. Thank You Lord (intro)Chris Tomlin0:59
- 2. Thank You LordChris Tomlin Feat. Thomas Rhett & Florida Georgia Line0:59
- 3. Reaching For YouChris Tomlin Feat. We The Kingdom0:59
- 4. Who You Are To MeChris Tomlin Feat. Lady A0:59
- 5. God Who ListensChris Tomlin Feat. Thomas Rhett0:59
- 6. PowerChris Tomlin Feat. Bear Rinehart0:59
- 7. Be The MoonChris Tomlin Feat. Brett Young & Cassadee Pope0:59
- 8. SingChris Tomlin Feat. Russell Dickerson & Florida Georgia Line0:59
- 9. Chase Me DownChris Tomlin Feat. RaeLynn0:59
- 10. Gifts From GodChris Tomlin Feat. Chris Lane0:59
- 11. Forever HomeChris Tomlin Feat. Florida Georgia Line0:59
- 12. TogetherChris Tomlin Feat. Russell Dickerson0:59
- 13. Tin RoofChris Tomlin Feat. Blessing Offor0:59
Chris Tomlin is one of the best-known Christian music artists today. In his own words, Tomlin 'writes songs to be a lighthouse' - reaching as many people as possible by opening worship up to everything it can be. In fact, rather than an artist alone, Tomlin prefers to be known as an artist/worshipper. His albums have sold over 2 million copies. He has six number one radio singles, fourteen Dove Awards and two gold albums and was twice named male vocalist of the year by the Gospel Music Association. Tomlin is a co-founder and worship leader at Passion City Church in Atlanta.