Christian Apologetics (Holman Quicksource Guides Series)
In today's pluralistic society, not every approach to sharing the gospel will work with all people. Being ready to give reasons for the hope we have in Christ means understanding the contextual framework of the people we are...
Available for immediate download.
You may also like
In today's pluralistic society, not every approach to sharing the gospel will work with all people. Being ready to give reasons for the hope we have in Christ means understanding the contextual framework of the people we are addressing.
In the Holman QuickSource Guide to Christian Apologetics, Renaissance man Doug Powell defends the Christian faith in a new key; taking timehonored approaches in apologetics and freshly presenting them for a new generation.
1. What Is Apologetics?
2. The Cosmological Argument for God's Existence
3. The Teleological Argument for God's Existence
4. The Axiological Argument for God's Existence
5. Which God Exists?
6. Where Did the New Testament Come From?
7. Is the New Testament Reliable?
8. ExtraBiblical Evidence for Jesus
9. Is the Old Testament Reliable?
10. The Fulfillment of Prophecy
11. What About Miracles?
12. Was Jesus Raised from Death?
13. Did Jesus Claim to Be God? Is He the Only Way?
14. How can God allow Evil, Pain, and Suffering?
Doug Powell is a dynamic professional, combining his passion for Christian apologetics with his skills as a graphic designer and musician. He holds a Master of Arts degree in Christian Apologetics from Biola University. His design work has run the gamut of media from online medical education courses and corporate Web sites to flash animation. Doug has recorded several albums; "Rolling Stone" once declared, "Powell makes music that's larger than life." He lives in Nashville, Tennessee.ý C