Church on the Moon
:Forward thinking songwriter and bandleader Deitrick Haddon pushes the envelope again with Church On the Moon , a celebratory set of worshipful, reverent compositions with spacy synths and club-ready vibes. Features guest appearances from J Moss, Canton Jones, Tye Tribbett,...
Available Now.2 Available
You may also like
:Forward thinking songwriter and bandleader Deitrick Haddon pushes the envelope again with Church On the Moon, a celebratory set of worshipful, reverent compositions with spacy synths and club-ready vibes. Features guest appearances from J Moss, Canton Jones, Tye Tribbett, and others.
1. Intro. (lift Off)
- 1. Intro. (lift Off)Deitrick Haddon0:59
- 2. Show StopperDeitrick Haddon0:59
- 3. PowerDeitrick Haddon0:59
- 4. Reppin' The KingdomDeitrick Haddon0:59
- 5. GravityDeitrick Haddon0:59
- 6. KingDeitrick Haddon0:59
- 7. Touch MeDeitrick Haddon0:59
- 8. The GreatestDeitrick Haddon0:59
- 9. Fighting TemptationDeitrick Haddon0:59
- 10. One More ChanceDeitrick Haddon0:59
- 11. Bended KneesDeitrick Haddon0:59
- 12. ForgivenDeitrick Haddon0:59
- 13. Mighty GodDeitrick Haddon0:59
- 14. Well DoneDeitrick Haddon0:59
- 15. You Are My StrengthDeitrick Haddon0:59
- 16. Baby, You're A StarDeitrick Haddon0:59
- 17. Save SomebodyDeitrick Haddon0:59
- 18. Church On The MoonDeitrick Haddon0:59
- 19. Jesus Is ComingDeitrick Haddon0:59
Deitrick Haddon is a Gospel singer, songwriter, music producer, pastor, and actor. A popular artist known for his contemporary style of music, he is well known for his progressive gospel styles.
Born and raised in the Motor City, Haddon was a gospel child prodigy, both as minister and musician. He gave his first sermon at the church of his father, Bishop Clarence Haddon, at age 11, and was directing the choir by age 13.
Haddon launched his solo career as a Christian R&B vocalist with Lost & Found in 2002. The set peaked at #1 on Billboard's Top Gospel Charts receiving wide critical acclaim, and spawning the hit Sinner's Prayer which received heavy spins on gospel and mainstream R&B radio stations.
His albums include Chainbreaker, Lost And Found, 7 Days and R.E.D. (Restoring Everything Damaged.