Cold Hard Want
:The new album from the band whose previous release 'Suburbia' reached No.8 in the US digital download chart. Known for their creativity, House of Heroes has always taken pride in their ability to blend the experiment and the quirky...
Out of StockAvailable to Order
You May Also Like
:The new album from the band whose previous release 'Suburbia' reached No.8 in the US digital download chart.
Known for their creativity, House of Heroes has always taken pride in their ability to blend the experiment and the quirky into hooky classi-rock-influenced albums. But with Cold Hard Want the band have taken the gloves off. It is as immediate, as candid and as vulnerable as anything a band such as Switchfoot have released.
'It takes a lot of cold hard want to perservere and continue believing in rock and roll. And if it's dead we're just fools on a sinking ship, that's fine.' Tim Skipper, House of Heroes.
'This album hits me in the face with just how much I love music. Great musicianship, great care, great vocals, great harmonies.' Jason Tate, CEO AbsolutePunk.net
1. A Man Who's Not Afraid
- 1. A Man Who's Not AfraidHouse Of Heroes0:59
- 2. Out My WayHouse Of Heroes0:59
- 3. Dance (blow It All Away)House Of Heroes0:59
- 4. Remember The EmpireHouse Of Heroes0:59
- 5. We Were GiantsHouse Of Heroes0:59
- 6. The CopHouse Of Heroes0:59
- 7. Comfort TrapHouse Of Heroes0:59
- 8. Touch This LightHouse Of Heroes0:59
- 9. Angels Of NightHouse Of Heroes0:59
- 10. StayHouse Of Heroes0:59
- 11. SuspectHouse Of Heroes0:59
- 12. CurtainsHouse Of Heroes0:59
- 13. I Am A SymbolHouse Of Heroes0:59
House of Heroes is an alternative rock band from Columbus, Ohio. They have released five albums: What You Want Is Now (2003), House of Heroes (2005), The End Is Not the End (2008), Suburba (2010), and Cold Hard Want (2012). The band also released the album Ten Months (2001) under their original name, No Tagbacks, which had more of a punk sound than their releases as House of Heroes. They also re-released their self-titled record under the name of Say No More (2006). The band consists of Tim Skipper, Colin Rigsby, A.J. Babcock, Eric Newcomer, and Matt Lott.
Bio from www.en.wikipedia.org. Accessed 10.04.14