Coming Out Gold: A Conquest For Sexual Purity
A book written to help predominantly men who are believers but who struggle with sexual impurity. However Coming Out Gold is primarily about us, realizing the eternal and significant value we have in God. It is also a message to...
Available Now.10+ Available
You may also like
A book written to help predominantly men who are believers but who struggle with sexual impurity. However Coming Out Gold is primarily about us, realizing the eternal and significant value we have in God. It is also a message to churches and leaders across the world to better equip themselves with mercy, grace encouragement and restoration for the endless stream of emotionally hurting people that have become bound by this epidemic. It has been written to help people to see that God does not condemn, that we are under grace, that we don't have to work to be free of sin, but that our identity is in God even though we sin and fall on our journey. Sanctification is a process and we must be careful to keep our eyes on Jesus, not to condemn ourselves when we fall - or others. Coming Out Gold uses the analogy of the refining fire removing the impurities of gold. God is trying to get us to see our value in Him. We are pure gold to God because His blood removed all of the impurities in our lives and made us a brand-new creation in Christ Jesus. The more we believe we are impurity-free then the temptation to return to the things that make us impure becomes less and less.
Rob Joy is a passionate evangelist, speaker and author. He is founder of Storming the Nations, a ministry committed to seeing a social and cultural change in the UK for the glory of God. He is married to Lydia and they live in the South of England.
- Chapter 1: Sexual Confusion
- Chapter 2: The Iron Curtain Of Shame And Division
- Chapter 3: The Collapse Of The Iron Curtain
- Chapter 4: Repentance And Correction
- Chapter 5: Fully Forgiven
- Chapter 6: Some For Honour
- Chapter 7: The Wheels Are Turning
- Chapter 8: Level 5 Grace
- Chapter 9: Testimony And Prophecy
- Chapter 10: Valley Of Dry Bones
- Chapter 11: He Wants You Fully Yielded
- Chapter 12: The Journey
- Chapter 13: Comfort My People
- Chapter 14: Perseverance - `i Heard The Knock, Son'
- Chapter 15: Worship - The Doorway Of Intimacy
- Chapter 16: Brokenness Produces Holiness