Commitment (Christian Basics Bible Study Series)
This NIV-based study series links eight key aspects of discipleship with important books on those aspects by leading evangelical authors, such as John Stott, J I Packer, and Eugene Peterson. Each study focuses on spiritual growth through personal application, and...
Order now to secure your copy when our stock arrives.0 Available. Expected to ship in 4 to 5 weeks from Australia.
You may also like
This NIV-based study series links eight key aspects of discipleship with important books on those aspects by leading evangelical authors, such as John Stott, J I Packer, and Eugene Peterson. Each study focuses on spiritual growth through personal application, and includes background notes, and help for leaders.
1. The Study/Philippians 4:4-9 2. The Dining Room/] John 2:1 5 -1 7 3. The Living Room/1 John.]:] -7 4. The Recreation Room/John 2:1 -1 1 5. The Bedroom/Proverbs 5:1 A'-21 6. The Hall Closet/Psalm 1 3 9:1 -6, 2 3 -2 4
What would it be like if Christ came to visit you in the home of your heart? Would you bring in a dumpster or just do some light dusting? Are you prepared to meet him and discover his call for every area of your life?Six studies, based on Robert Boyd Munger's classic on Christian commitment,My Heart--Christ's Home,offer an imaginative approach to help you see your life as Jesus might.
Robert Boyd Munger, author of the best-selling book My HeartChrist's Home, died February 16, 2001, at age 90. He earned degrees from the University of California at Berkeley, Princeton Theological Seminary and Whitworth College. Ordained as a United Presbyterian minister, he served as pastor of several congregations, including the First Presbyterian Church of Berkeley, California, where he first preached the sermon "My HeartChrist's Home." Munger also served for many years as a professor at Fuller Theological Seminary in Pasadena, California. His other books include What Jesus Said; New Life to Live; Jesus, Man of His Word and Leading from the Heart.
- Getting The Most Out Of Christian Basics Bible Studies
- Introduction: Making Your Heart Christ's Home
- 1. The Study - <em>philippians 4:4-9</em>
- 2. The Dining Room - <em>1 John 2:15-17</em>
- 3. The Living Room - <em>1 John 1:1-7</em>
- 4. The Recreation Room - <em>john 2:1-11</em>
- 5. The Bedroom - <em>proverbs 5:15-21</em>
- 6. The Hall Closet - <em>psalm 139:1-6, 23-24</em>
- Guidelines For Leaders
- Study Notes