Community and Submission (Spiritual Disciplines Bible Study Series)
A Formatio book.You are part of a community, whether it is in the workplace, a family, a church or a circle of friends. But often these communities fall short of what God would have them be.What does God desire for...
Available Now.1 Available
You may also like
A Formatio book.You are part of a community, whether it is in the workplace, a family, a church or a circle of friends. But often these communities fall short of what God would have them be.What does God desire for your relationships with other people?How can you build true community?How does God use community to build you into Christlikeness?In this study guide, Jan Johnson covers the disciplines of community and submission. Going deeper in these areas will help you to build true communities with those around you.
Jan Johnson, a spiritual director and a frequent speaker at retreats and conferences, is based near Los Angeles, California. She is the author of numerous books and Bible studies, including Enjoying the Presence of God, Growing Compassionate Kids and When the Soul Listens. She is also co-author (with Dallas Willard) of Dallas Willard's Study Guide to the Divine Conspiracy and Renovation of the Heart in Daily Practice. Her most recent books are Invitation to the Jesus Life and Spiritual Disciplines Companion.
Koorong -Editorial Review.
- Introducing <em>community & Submission</em>
- 1. Intentional Community - <em>matthew 26:36-45</em>
- 2. The Grittiness Of Community - <em>1 Corinthians 12:12-27</em>
- 3. Power And Powerlessness - <em>mark 10:32-45</em>
- 4. When I Think I'm Right - <em>philemon 1-21</em>
- 5. Listening - <em>mark 5:21-34</em>
- 6. Welcoming The Stranger - <em>matthew 25:31-40</em>
- Guidelines For Leaders
- Study Notes