Crave (Leader Kit)
Sessions: 7 Description: We all have cravings. And while many of those cravings can be satisfied, there are some that go much deeper. These "soul" cravings are much more difficult to satisfy even though we may try with our...
Available Now.1 Available
You may also like
We all have cravings. And while many of those cravings can be satisfied, there are some that go much deeper. These "soul" cravings are much more difficult to satisfy even though we may try with our various forms of medications: from television and sports to alcohol, sex, and drugs.
Crave contends that all of our soul cravings can be traced to three distinct areas of longing: intimacy, destiny, meaning. In this context, Erwin McManus wonders aloud if a healthier, more God-honoring examination of our soul cravings won't contribute to a life more "alive" and healthy.
- Three short films on DVD with intros and outros from author for each
- Member Book with leader's guide
- Soul Cravings: An Exploration of the Human Spirit (Thomas Nelson trade book)
- Helps you understand, or pay attention to, your deepest longings and God's role in desire
- Opens you to imagination and your own heart - two elements crucial to understanding your soul cravings
- Brings helpful information into the group conversation via Erwin McManus' book
Erwin Raphael McManus is an author, speaker, activist, filmmaker and innovator who specializes in the field of developing and unleashing personal and organizational creativity, uniqueness, innovation and diversity. In other words, he gets bored really easily.
Erwin also serves as the primary communicator and cultural architect of Mosaic in Los Angeles. He is the author of An Unstoppable Force, a Gold Medallion Award finalist; Chasing Daylight; Uprising: A Revolution of the Soul; The Barbarian Way; Stand Against the Wind, Soul Cravings, and Wide Awake: The Future is Waiting within you. He also serves as a Research Advisor with The Gallup Organization.
Koorong - Editorial Review.