Daddy Loves His Girls
T. D. Jakes is the CEO of TDJ Enterprises, LLP; founder and senior pastor of The Potterrs"s House of Dallas, TX, which has over 30,000 members; and the author of theNew York Timesbest-sellingMaking Great DecisionsandReposition Yourself.Timemagazine and CNN have referred...
Order now to secure your copy when our stock arrives. eBook is Available.0 Available. Expected to ship in 5 to 6 weeks from Australia.
You may also like
T. D. Jakes is the CEO of TDJ Enterprises, LLP; founder and senior pastor of The Potterrs"s House of Dallas, TX, which has over 30,000 members; and the author of theNew York Timesbest-sellingMaking Great DecisionsandReposition Yourself.Timemagazine and CNN have referred to him as "Americars"s Best Preacher." His TV show,The Potterrs"s Touch, reaches 67 million households each month. He has been the host of national radio and television broadcasts and is regularly featured on the highly ratedDr. Philshow. He lives in Dallas, Texas, with his wife, five children, and two grandchildren.
Your Father loves you very much!
God wants to fill every void and heal every scar left by earthly fathers. Bishop T. D. Jakes offers hope and healing that will change the way you look at your world.
Filled with powerful, encouraging teaching for women of any age,Daddy Loves His Girlsprovides the building blocks for healthier, happier relationships. Be encouraged as you learn how to:
· Understand the losses you may experience in a fatherless home
· Build a relationship with a Father who never sleeps
· Cut the approval cord and let fears of rejection go
· Accept the fact that everyone has a right to be blessed
Your heavenly Daddy wants to protect you, love you and comfort you. What are you waiting for? His arms are open, and His heart is big.
Ministerial and business visionary, entrepreneurial trailblazer, altruistic philanthropist and spiritual shepherd to millions around the globe, Bishop T.D. Jakes is the senior pastor and founder of the Potter's House, a multi-racial, non-denominational church, located in Dallas, Texas. In 1996 this church was established with just 50 families and now 28,000 attend the Potter's House, what Christianity Today calls one of Americas fastest growing mega-churches. Bishop Jakes is also a highly celebrated author with several best-selling books. He frequently ministers in massive crusades and conferences across America, and his television show is widely viewed in millions of homes around the world. He was named in February 2005 Time Magazine as one of "The 25 Most Influential Evangelicals in America". - Publisher.
- <div><p>table Of Contents</p><p>1.  Daddy Loves His Girls</p><p>2.  You Are Not The Same</p><p>3.  If You Should Ever Have A Need</p><p>4.  Fatherless Girls, Fearful Women, And Faithfulness</p><p>5.  The Right To Choose</p><p>6.  Daughterhood, Motherhood, And Beyond</p><p>7.  Some Things Nurtured, Some Things Neutered</p><p>8.  An Enemy Hath Done This!</p><p>9.  Why Women War Against Each Other</p><p>10. Sometimes He Must Say No</p><p>11. Your Father Left You Loaded!</p><p>12. Talitha Cumi—damsel Arise</p><p>epilogue: Signing Off</p><p> </p></div>