Daniel - Staying Strong in a Hostile World (The Good Book Guides Series)
The Good Book Guide: These flexible, practical Bible study guides have been developed to help ordinary Christians engage directly with Scripture. Not only does each guide uncover the meaning of a passage and relate it to the Bible's big picture;...
Available Now.50+ Available
You may also like
The Good Book Guide: These flexible, practical Bible study guides have been developed to help ordinary Christians engage directly with Scripture. Not only does each guide uncover the meaning of a passage and relate it to the Bible's big picture; it also leads users to apply what they have learned in their lives. User-friendly and Christ-centred!
The first half of Daniel is well-known and much-loved. The second half is little-read and less-understood! These seven studies will show how the truths about God in the second half enabled Daniel and his friends to live faithful, courageous lives in the first half; and how they will inspire us and our churches to do the same, knowing that Jesus has won, is ruling, and will return.
- Catalogue Code 429478
- Product Code 9781910307328
- ISBN 1910307327
- EAN 9781910307328
- Pages 96
- Department Ministry
- Category Studies
- Sub-Category General
- Publisher Good Book Company, The
- Publication Date May 2015
- Sales Rank 1882
- Dimensions 209 x 138 x 6mm
- Weight 0.115kg
As a church-planting pastor and father of five, David Helm is Senior Pastor of Holy Trinity Church, a multi-site church plant in Chicago.
- Why Study Daniel?
- 1. Daniel And The King's Dream (chs 1 - 2)
- 2. Faithful In The Fire (3)
- 3. Visions Of Trees And Writing On A Wall (4 - 5)
- 4. Surviving The Lions' Den (6)
- 5. One Like A Son Of Man (7)
- 6. A Vision, A Prayer And An Angel (8 - 9)
- 7. Till The End (10 - 12)
- Leader's Guide