Elvis Presley: Gospel Favourites
This superb collection of gospel and religious songs sung by Elvis is offered at a very special price. The CD includes the number one hit 'Crying In The Chapel', standards like 'I Believe' and 'Amazing Grace', as well as many...
Available Now.10+ Available
You may also like
This superb collection of gospel and religious songs sung by Elvis is offered at a very special price. The CD includes the number one hit 'Crying In The Chapel', standards like 'I Believe' and 'Amazing Grace', as well as many other favourites. It illustrates the outstanding range of a singer at home with rock n' roll as well as something more sacred.
1. Take My Hand, Precious Lord
- 1. Take My Hand, Precious LordElvis Presley0:59
- 2. I BelieveElvis Presley0:59
- 3. It`s No Secret (what God Can Do)Elvis Presley0:59
- 4. Amazing GraceElvis Presley0:59
- 5. Turn Your Eyes Apon Jesus / Nearer My God To TheeElvis Presley0:59
- 6. How Great Thou ArtElvis Presley0:59
- 7. Farther AlongElvis Presley0:59
- 8. Crying In The ChapelElvis Presley0:59
- 9. In The GardenElvis Presley0:59
- 10. Working On The BuildingElvis Presley0:59
- 11. He Touched MeElvis Presley0:59
- 12. Where Could I Go But To The LordElvis Presley0:59
- 13. (there`ll Be) Peace In The Valley (for Me)Elvis Presley0:59
- 14. Put Your Hand In The Hand (of The Man From Galilee)Elvis Presley0:59
- 15. By And ByElvis Presley0:59
- 16. Somebody Bigger Than You Or IElvis Presley0:59
- 17. Joshua Fit The BattleElvis Presley0:59
- 18. Reach Out To JesusElvis Presley0:59
- 19. Swing Down Sweet ChariotElvis Presley0:59
- 20. Milky White WayElvis Presley0:59
Elvis Aaron Presley (January 8, 1935–August 16, 1977), sometimes written Aron,a was an American singer, musician and actor. He is a cultural icon, often known as "The King of Rock 'n' Roll", or simply "The King".
Presley began his career as one of the first performers of rockabilly, an uptempo fusion of country and rhythm and blues with a strong back beat. His novel versions of existing songs, mixing "black" and "white" sounds, made him popularand controversialas did his uninhibited stage and television performances. He recorded songs in the rock and roll genre, with tracks like "Hound Dog" and "Jailhouse Rock" later embodying the style. Presley had a versatile voice and had unusually wide success encompassing other genres, including gospel, blues, ballads and pop. To date, he is the only performer to have been inducted into four music halls of fame.