Elvis: Ultimate Gospel
"The King's' essential tributes to the King of Kings, including 'Crying In The Chapel', 'Amazing Grace', 'How Great Thou Art', 'You'll Never Walk Alone' and 'So High'. - Publisher.
Order now to secure your copy when our stock arrives.0 Available. Expected to ship July 2020.
You may also like
"The King's' essential tributes to the King of Kings, including 'Crying In The Chapel', 'Amazing Grace', 'How Great Thou Art', 'You'll Never Walk Alone' and 'So High'.
1. How Great Thou Art
- 1. How Great Thou ArtElvis Presley0:59
- 2. So HighElvis Presley0:59
- 3. Amazing GraceElvis Presley0:59
- 4. Crying In The ChapelElvis Presley0:59
- 5. You`ll Never Walk AloneElvis Presley0:59
- 6. Swing Down Sweet ChariotElvis Presley0:59
- 7. Milky White WayElvis Presley0:59
- 8. His Hand In MineElvis Presley0:59
- 9. I Believe In The Man In The SkyElvis Presley0:59
- 10. Where Could I Go But To The LordElvis Presley0:59
- 11. If The Lord Wasn`t Walking By My SideElvis Presley0:59
- 12. Run OnElvis Presley0:59
- 13. He Touched MeElvis Presley0:59
- 14. Bosom Of AbrahamElvis Presley0:59
- 15. Lead Me Guide MeElvis Presley0:59
- 16. Joshua Fit The BattleElvis Presley0:59
- 17. If We Never Meet AgainElvis Presley0:59
- 18. I, JohnElvis Presley0:59
- 19. Reach Out To JesusElvis Presley0:59
- 20. Who Am I?Elvis Presley0:59
- 21. Help MeElvis Presley0:59
- 22. Miracle Of The RosaryElvis Presley0:59
- 23. Take My Hand Precious LordElvis Presley0:59
- 24. (there`ll Be) Peace In The Valley (for Me)Elvis Presley0:59
Elvis Aaron Presley (January 8, 1935–August 16, 1977), sometimes written Aron,a was an American singer, musician and actor. He is a cultural icon, often known as "The King of Rock 'n' Roll", or simply "The King".
Presley began his career as one of the first performers of rockabilly, an uptempo fusion of country and rhythm and blues with a strong back beat. His novel versions of existing songs, mixing "black" and "white" sounds, made him popularand controversialas did his uninhibited stage and television performances. He recorded songs in the rock and roll genre, with tracks like "Hound Dog" and "Jailhouse Rock" later embodying the style. Presley had a versatile voice and had unusually wide success encompassing other genres, including gospel, blues, ballads and pop. To date, he is the only performer to have been inducted into four music halls of fame.