Exposing the Dangers Behind Martial Arts and Yoga
Follow former five-time USA National Karate Champion, Dr Vito Rallo, on a journey into the secret world of the martial arts. Trained by the best Japanese instructors dispatched to America in the mid 1960s, Vito rose to become the...
Available Now.25+ Available
You may also like
Follow former five-time USA National Karate Champion, Dr Vito Rallo, on a journey into the secret world of the martial arts.
Trained by the best Japanese instructors dispatched to America in the mid 1960s, Vito rose to become the best-of-the-best in his field. He ran his own dojos; he was a university instructor; he mentored teachers and professional athletes, coached corporate business executives, and trained law enforcement agencies.
Now a Christian, Vito pulls back the covers and unveils the dangerous spiritual realm beneath the surface of the martial arts. You will discover that a bruise, a sprain or a loosed tooth shouldn't be a practitioner's largest concern!
What you don't know and can't see CAN hurt you!
- Do you know the true origins of the martial arts?
- Are you aware of the connection between yoga and the martial arts, and what mysteries and secrets are entangled in their roots?
- Are the forces that empower these Eastern arts simply physical powers, or could they be something more diabolical?
- Have you noticed how these arts are being re-packaged and promoted in the West?
- Are martial arts and Christianity compatible?
Dr. Rallo, who writes with satire and seriousness from over thirty years of experience as an instructor and competitor, answers these and many other questions in this expose. He is no longer involved in the world of the martial arts. He shares his life-changing story and personal experiences with groups across America.
former five-time national usa karate champion
- 1 Origin And History 2 Evolution - The Yoga Connection 3 Hollywood Opens The Floodgates 4 Weird, Wacky And Downright Dangerous, 5 Kids In Karate, 6 Secrets Behind Martial Arts And Yoga Revealed, 7 Out Of The Darkness Into The Light 8 Are Martial Arts And Christianity Compatible.