Biblical answers to youth and children's leader's questions. What have you always wanted to know about children's and youth work? This new book gives Bible-centred answers to the top ten most frequently asked questions, including: - What is Christian youth...
Order now to secure your copy when our stock arrives.0 Available. Expected to ship in 5 to 6 weeks from Australia.
You may also like
Biblical answers to youth and children's leader's questions. What have you always wanted to know about children's and youth work? This new book gives Bible-centred answers to the top ten most frequently asked questions, including: - What is Christian youth work? - How do you teach mixed groups? - What are the criteria for good leaders? - How do you build bridges with parents? - How do you keep control? Find answers to these, and other questions, inside this biblical, practical handbook.
Alison Mitchell is the Children's Editor at The Good Book Company, where she has written a range of Bible-reading notes for children and families. Alison is also involved with youth training events around the country, including the Growing Young Disciples training days and Sunday School training mornings.
- 1. What's It All About? - Ian Fry
- What Is Christian Youth Work?
- 2. Desperately Seeking Leaders - Roger Fawcett
- What Are The Criteria For Good Children's And Youth Leaders?
- 3. The Whole Package - Nick Margesson
- How Can We Teach The Whole Counsel Of God?
- 4. The Word On The Street - Martin Cole
- How Can We Encourage Young People To Read The Bible?
- 5. Mix And Match - Mark Tomlinson
- How Do We Pitch Our Teaching For A Mixed Group?
- 6. Letting The Lion Loose - Trevor Pearce
- How Do We Put A Program Together?
- 7. Serving Suggestions - David Whitehouse
- How Do We Encourage Teenagers To Get Serving?
- 8. Out Of Control? - Alison Mitchell
- How Can We Keep Effective Discipline?
- 9. Poles Apart - Chris Slater
- How Do We Integrate Young People Into The Congregation?
- 10. Bridging The Gap - Richard Newman
- How Can We Build Bridges With Parents?
- 11. Getting Excited! - Danny Rurlander
- How Can We Get Our Church Leadership Excited?