Farewell Double CD
On Sunday the 29th of November, five thousand fans were wedged into the sold out HMV Hammersmith Apollo Theatre, ready to see history get made as a seventeen-year voyage of worship discovery drew to a close. This was the final...
Out of StockAvailable to Order
You May Also Like
On Sunday the 29th of November, five thousand fans were wedged into the sold out HMV Hammersmith Apollo Theatre, ready to see history get made as a seventeen-year voyage of worship discovery drew to a close. This was the final gig for Delirious?, and there could hardly have been a better celebration of all that God has done through this band. Twenty-four hours later, Martin Smith had this to say: "What can I say? It was awesome, sad, happy, and definitive. One can never correctly adjudicate ones emotions at times like this but I feel at peace. I feel joy. I feel like I've completed an assignment."
And what an assignment it was. A Dove Award-winning, Grammy nominated, RIAA Certified Gold-selling assignment. Delirious? helped score a whole new soundtrack for the church around the world, bringing honesty, passion, intimacy and heavenly pride back to the church and beyond. And it's not quite over yet - now we have the release of this live double CD capturing the final concert!
* 2 CD live collection of the best-know songs by Delirious? plus live versions of the songs that came out of their early Cutting Edge youth group days.
CD1 (73 minutes)
All This Time / Bliss / Solid Rock / Sanctify / Obsession / Rain Down / Deeper / Paint The Town Red / Inside Outside / Majesty / Our God Reigns / Investigate / History Maker / My Soul Sings
CD2 (35 minutes)
Not Ashamed / Happy Song / Shout To The North / Thank You For Saving Me / I Could Sing Of Your Love Forever / Find Me In The River / Did You Feel The Mountains Tremble
Total Length of Double CD (108 minutes)
* These songs are being sung by millions weekly around the world.
* A must have final recording for Delirious? and modern worship music fans everywhere.
FOR FANS OF: U2, Hillsong United, Sonic Flood
1. All This Time
- 1. All This TimeDelirious0:59
- 2. BlissDelirious0:59
- 3. Solid RochDelirious0:59
- 4. SanctifyDelirious0:59
- 5. ObsessionDelirious0:59
- 6. Rain DownDelirious0:59
- 7. DeeperDelirious0:59
- 8. Paint The Town RedDelirious0:59
- 9. Inside OutsideDelirious0:59
- 10. MajestyDelirious0:59
- 11. Our God ReignsDelirious0:59
- 12. InvestigateDelirious0:59
- 13. History MakerDelirious0:59
- 14. My Soul SingsDelirious0:59
- 15. I;m Not AshamedDelirious0:59
- 16. Happy SongDelirious0:59
- 17. Shout To The NorthDelirious0:59
- 18. Thank You For Saving MeDelirious0:59
- 19. I Could Sing Of Your Love ForeverDelirious0:59
- 20. Find Me In The RiverDelirious0:59
- 21. Did You Feel The Mountains TrembleDelirious0:59
Delirious was making waves in its native land of England long before its music hit the world. The band was born in January 1996, but the story of these five musicians began six years ago in Littlehampton, England. In an effort to reach British youth, the Arun Community Church started a monthly outreach service called Cutting Edge. At that time, drummer Stewart (Stew) Smith and Becca Jupp, wife of Delirious keyboardist Tim, were leading the youth group at Arun. Martin wrote new music for each of the gatherings and when he, Stew and Tim had six songs, they recorded a demo. The band became known as Cutting Edge and the tape as Cutting Edge One. Increasing demand for new music led to Cutting Edge Two in 1994; by the time Cutting Edge Three and Four were released in 1995, bassist Jon Thatcher and guitarist Stuart Garrard (Stu G) had joined.
After the band went full-time, they changed their name to Deliriou5?. In 1996, Delirious bridged the gap between their Cutting Edge days and their more aggressive musical direction with Live and In the Can. It was then followed by King of Fools that became an international success.
The band is famous with classic songs that are sung by churches all over the world. Some of these songs are 'I Could Sing of Your Love Forever,' 'Deeper,' 'History Maker,' and many more.