Fgmc: Mission - Living For the Purposes of God (Forge Guides Of Missional Conversation Series)
The mission of God has a church. So the church needs to be in sync with the mission of God. This is the guiding philosophy of the Forge Missions Training Network, which has helped church leaders and laypeople alike all...
In Stock2 available
You May Also Like
The mission of God has a church. So the church needs to be in sync with the mission of God. This is the guiding philosophy of the Forge Missions Training Network, which has helped church leaders and laypeople alike all over the world to reach their neighbors, their neighborhoods and their communities with the gospel. In these guides you and your friends will be equipped to be missionaries where you are&-which is why God has a church in the first place. In Mission: Living for the Purposes of God you and your friends will consider how your life and faith experience would change if you conceived of yourselves not as church members but as ambassadors for Christ. You'll explore what a mission-shaped life looks like in your context, and how you can more fully calibrate your life around God's life-giving mission in the world. Other volumes in the Forge Guides for Missional Conversation: Community: Living as the People of God Culture: Living in the Places of God Power: Living by the Spirit of God Vision: Living Under the Promises of God
Scott Nelson is Director of Theology for Forge America.
- Using Forge Guides For Missional Conversation
- Session 1: Living As Christ's Ambassadors
- Session 2: Living In Righteousness, Not Just Religiousness
- Session 3: Living In Light Of The New Beginning
- Session 4: Living To Proclaim God's Good News
- Session 5: Living For The Broken, The Suffering And The Marginalized
- Session 6: Living In Service Of The Kingdom
- Appendix A: Tips For Having Great Small Group Gatherings
- Appendix B: A Brief Introduction To The Theology And History Of The Missional Church Conversation
- Recommended Resources