Finally Free: Fighting For Purity With the Power of Grace
If you have struggled personally against the powerful draw of pornography, or if you have ever tried to help someone fighting this battle, you know how hard it is to break free. But real freedom isn?t found by trying harder...
Available for immediate download.
You may also like
If you have struggled personally against the powerful draw of pornography, or if you have ever tried to help someone fighting this battle, you know how hard it is to break free. But real freedom isn?t found by trying harder to change. Nor is it found in a particular method or program. Only Jesus Christ has the power to free people from the enslaving power of pornography.
In Finally Free, Dr. Heath Lambert, a leader in the biblical counseling movement, lays out eight gospel-centered strategies for overcoming the deceitful lure of pornography. Each chapter clearly demonstrates how the gospel applies to this particular battle and how Jesus can move readers from a life of struggle to a life of purity.
If you or someone you care about is fighting this battle, there is good news: No matter how intense or long-standing the struggle, Jesus Christ can, will, and does set people free from the power of pornography.
Heath Lambert is associate professor of Biblical Counseling at The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary and its undergraduate institution, Boyce College. He also serves as pastor of Biblical Living at his church overseeing the counseling and marriage ministries.<BR>
- <p>if You Have Struggled Personally Against The Powerful Draw Of Pornography, Or If You Have Ever Tried To Help Someone Fighting This Battle, You Know How Hard It Is To Break Free. But Real Freedom Isn?t Found By Trying Harder To Change. Nor Is It Found In A Particular Method Or Program. Only Jesus Christ Has The Power To Free People From The Enslaving Power Of Pornography.</p> <p> </p> <p>in <em>finally Free</em>, Dr. Heath Lambert, A Leader In The Biblical Counseling Movement, Lays Out Eight Gospel-centered Strategies For Overcoming The Deceitful Lure Of Pornography. Each Chapter Clearly Demonstrates How The Gospel Applies To This Particular Battle And How Jesus Can Move Readers From A Life Of Struggle To A Life Of Purity.</p> <p> </p> <p>if You Or Someone You Care About Is Fighting This Battle, There Is Good News: No Matter How Intense Or Long-standing The Struggle, Jesus Christ Can, Will, And Does Set People Free From The Power Of Pornography.</p>
- Chapter 1--using Grace To Fight Pornography
- Chapter 2--using Sorrow To Fight Pornography
- Chapter 3--using Accountability To Fight Pornography
- Chapter 4--using Radical Measure To Fight Pornography
- Chapter 5--using Your Spouse (or Lack-thereof) To Fight Pornography
- Chapter 6--using Early Warning Signs To Fight Pornography
- Chapter 7--using Humility To Fight Pornography
- Chapter 8--using Service To Fight Pornography
- Chapter 9--using Gratitude To Fight Pornography
- Chapter 10--using Joy In Christ To Fight Pornography