Finding God Beyond Harvard
The quest for truth is an adventure into real life.^^In her book Finding God at Harvard, Kelly Monroe brought together the stories of thinking Christians whose search for truth led them to Veritas---in the person of Jesus Christ. Now...
Order now to secure your copy when our stock arrives.0 Available. Expected to ship in 6 to 7 weeks from Australia.
You may also like
The quest for truth is an adventure into real life.^^In her book Finding God at Harvard, Kelly Monroe brought together the stories of thinking Christians whose search for truth led them to Veritas---in the person of Jesus Christ. Now she tells the story of her own journey into wonder and discovery, which took her beyond the ivied walls of Harvard to universities across the country. In the midst of the arid skepticism of the academy, she found a vibrant, interdisciplinary community unafraid of facing life's toughest questions, embracing the quest for true knowledge with intellectual rigor, delight and joy. As The Veritas Forum grappled with the insights of the academy's brightest Christian scholars, Kelly came to realize that truth or Veritas is no mere abstract concept but the very light by which we see all things.
^^Engaging narrative and provocative content come together in this mind-stretching and heart-challenging journey. Come with Kelly on an intellectual road trip as The Veritas Forum explores the deepest questions of the university world, and the culture at large. And discover for yourself that Veritas transcends philosophy or religion and instead brings true life.
Kelly Monroe Kullberg is the founder and director of project development of The Veritas Forum, the author of Finding God Beyond Harvard: The Quest for Veritas, the editor of Finding God at Harvard: Spiritual Journeys of Thinking Christians, and an associate with InterVarsity Christian Fellowship.
- Foreword By Ravi Zacharias
- Preface: A Note To The Reader
- Prologue: A Sense Of Wonder
- 1. Through The Darkness
- 2. Bewildered In The City: The Journey Begins
- 3. Rumors Of Another World: A Taste Of New Wine
- 4. Veritas Envisioned: The Idea Of The Veritas Forum
- 5. The Veritas Forum Begins At Harvard
- 6. Road Trip: Living In Skin
- 7. Veritas Beyond Harvard: First Flight
- 8. Searching For Clues: A True Vine In The Ivy
- 9. East To West: From New England To California
- 10. On Forgiving: Pain, The Color Of Crimson
- 11. Knowing And Believing: True North
- 12. Healing And Friendship: True Vine, New Wine
- 13. Engaging The World: The Rise Of Veritas
- 14. Seeing All Things: The Questions Of Our Times
- 15. The Lord Of The Rings And A Kingdom Among Us
- Epilogue: Coming Home
- Appendix: A Parable: True North On A Dark Sea
- About The Veritas Forum