Finding I Am (Bible Study Book)
: What is the deep cry of your heart? The ache in your soul that keeps you up at night? The prayer you keep repeating? Jesus not only cares about this deep, spiritual wrestling, but He also wants to step...
Available Now.25+ Available
You may also like
What is the deep cry of your heart? The ache in your soul that keeps you up at night? The prayer you keep repeating? Jesus not only cares about this deep, spiritual wrestling, but He also wants to step in and see you through it.
Join Lysa TerKeurst on the streets of Israel to explore the seven I AM statements of Jesus found in the Gospel of John. Through this interactive, in-depth study we will be trading feelings of emptiness and depletion for the fullness of knowing who Jesus is like never before.
· Leader helps to guide questions and discussions within small groups
· Five weeks of personal study segments to complete between six weeks of group sessions
· Four days, with an optional fifth day, of study within each week of personal study
· Find freedom in difficult circumstances by learning how to shift from "slave mentality" to "set free mentality"
· Discover how Jesus is the key to satisfaction by learning the crucial significance behind each of His I AM statements
· Trade feelings of emptiness for the fullness of knowing who Jesus is
· Grow in biblical literacy with this exploration of the Gospel of John
Lysa Terkeurst is the president of Proverbs 31 Woman Ministries and author of 12 books, including a Gold Medallion finalist and People's Choice Award finalist, and numerous magazine articles, including feature stories for her ministry's magazine P31 Woman. Her life story has captured much attention of national media, including The Oprah Winfrey Show and Good Morning America. She lives in North Carolina with her husband and five children.