Finding More: Real Life Stories Worth Telling
Most of us wonder: is there something more to life? Finding More tells the stories of ten people who asked that question, and found the answer. These compelling profile pieces introduce you to people from all kinds of backgrounds who...
Available Now.10+ Available
You may also like
Most of us wonder: is there something more to life? Finding More tells the stories of ten people who asked that question, and found the answer. These compelling profile pieces introduce you to people from all kinds of backgrounds who became Christians when they encountered the only One who gives us more: Jesus Christ. As their stories unfold, you'll be shown who Jesus is, why he came, and what it means to follow him. This is an ideal book to give to guests on a Christianity Explored course, or to show friends what they might stand to gain by investigating Jesus for themselves. Whoever you are and whatever your background, this book will have someone you relate to or a story which intrigues you. Is there something more to life? It's time to find out for yourself.
Rico Tice is Senior Minister (Evangelism) at All Souls Church, Langham Place in London. Born in Chile before being educated in England, Rico spent a year working at a church in inner city Liverpool and then studied history at Bristol University (where he was captain of the rugby team). He went on to graduate from theological college at Wycliffe Hall, Oxford. As a passionate evangelist, he has spent recent years developing Christianity Explored which he co-wrote with Barry Cooper. Rico has led the Oxford University 'OICCU' Mission, and he is a National Director of Christians in Sport. He is a regular speaker at missions and evangelistic events around the world. Rico's hobbies are rugby, golf, and films.
Rachel Jones studied History at Manchester University and is now part of the editorial team at The Good Book Company.
- Introduction (by Rico Tice)
- 1. Katie | "i Knew I Still Hadn't Found It"
- 2. Larry | "i Wanted The Evidence"
- 3. Caroline | "the Religious People I Knew Were Hypocrites"
- 4. Jason | "i Thought Christianity Was A White Man's Religion"
- 5. Drew | "i Started Shouting Abuse At The Speaker"
- 6. Rick | "it Just Didn't Make Sense"
- 7. Deb | "i Started Reading The Bible As I Got High"
- 8. Nicky | "i Was Scared Of How Life Would Change"
- 9. David | "i Knew I Had To Do Something To Get My Life Together"
- 10. Rachel | "i Thought Christians Were Stupid Bigots"
- 11. Kateryna | "some Days Just Getting Out Of Bed Was A Miracle"
- Find Your More (by Rico Tice)