Floodplain is another profound journey with a theme that speaks to our fight for real authentic faith, the moving away from the rhythm of the way we thing things should be, to a search for fresh water out of our...
In Stock4 available
You May Also Like
Floodplain is another profound journey with a theme that speaks to our fight for real authentic faith, the moving away from the rhythm of the way we thing things should be, to a search for fresh water out of our desert experiences. It leaves space to ask the tough questions of faith and believe in a God big enough to reveal his heart to us when we ask.
1. This Cup
- 1. This CupSara Groves0:59
- 2. ExpeditionSara Groves0:59
- 3. Second Guess GirlSara Groves0:59
- 4. FloodplainSara Groves0:59
- 5. EnoughSara Groves0:59
- 6. Native TongueSara Groves0:59
- 7. I've Been Here BeforeSara Groves0:59
- 8. On Your MarkSara Groves0:59
- 9. I Feel The Love Between UsSara Groves0:59
- 10. SignalSara Groves0:59
- 11. Your RealitySara Groves0:59
- 12. My DreamSara Groves0:59
- 13. Expedition (reprise)Sara Groves0:59
Sara Groves is a mum, wife, singer/ songwriter and recording artist with a passion for justice and a heart of mercy. She has joined forces with International Justice Mission to advocate for victims of human trafficking for the past 8 years. Sara has been nominated for 7 Dove Awards and has produced a string of successful albums including her 2011 release, The Collection, a thoughtful mix of songs from her past 10 recordings. Sara, her husband Troy, and their 3 children (Kirby, Toby & Ruby) reside in St. Paul where they cultivate an artist support community out of a 100 year old church called Art House North.