Fruit That Will Last (10th Anniversary Edition)
This is a special 10th anniversary edition of this classic book on youth ministry. - Completely revised and re-edited by the original author - Expanded to 343 pages - New GROWTH strategy - Two brand new chapters This book...
Available Now.25+ Available
You may also like
This is a special 10th anniversary edition of this classic book on youth ministry.
- Completely revised and re-edited by the original author
- Expanded to 343 pages
- New GROWTH strategy
- Two brand new chapters
This book is changing the world of youth ministry by calling people back to a biblical disciple-making ministry that really works.
Written by Tim Hawkins, an Aussie who is one of the most experienced youth pastors in the world. Tim has over 30 years of experience as a local church youth pastor, and he will show you how to revolutionise your youth ministry so that it will indeed produce "Fruit That Will Last".
Fully revised and updated 10th Anniversary Edition How can you design your youth ministry so that it will have lasting impact on the lives of your young people? How can you make sure that the youthwork at your church is achieving the one thing that God wants you to achieve? Step inside the heart and passion of Tim Hawkins, one of the most experienced youth pastors around today. Step inside the inner strategy of 'Crossfire', one of the most respected and fruitful youth ministries around. This book will impact and change your youthwork whether you have 5 or 500 students. You will discover the practical steps you need to make so that you will be fulfilling Jesus' heart and passion to make disciples of all nations Fruit That Will Last. You will learn how to: - grow a Heart that will last - grow a Plan that will last - grow a Strategy that will last - grow a Program that will last
Tim Hawkins is one of the most experienced Christian Youth pastors in Australia. He has been a full-time youth pastor in local churches for over thirty years. He is currently the Youth Pastor Emeritus at St. Paul's Anglican Church, Castle Hill, in Sydney, where he has been for over twenty years.
- Section One: How To Grow Fruit That Will Last
- 1. The One Question I Forgot To Ask
- 2. Will Your Fruit Survive Long-term?
- 3. Five Cheap Substitutes For Quality Fruit
- Section Two: How To Grow A Heart That Will Last
- 4. Grow A Fully Devoted Heart
- 5. Grow A Disciple's Heart
- 6. Grow A Pastor's Heart
- Section Three: How To Grow A Plan The Will Last
- 7. Developing A Biblical Plan
- 8. The "one Purpose" Of Youth Ministry
- 9. The "one Mission" Of Youth Ministry
- Section Four: How To Grow A Strategy That Will Last
- 10. The Strategy Of "bringing In"
- 11. The Strategy Of "building Up"
- 12. The Strategy Of "sending Out"
- Section Five: How To Grow A Program That Will Last
- 13. Programming For "bringing In"
- 14. Programming For "building Up"
- 15. Programming For "sending Out"
- 16. Programming For Camps
- 17. Two Valuable Servants Of Programming
- Section Six: How To Last In A Ministry That Will Grow
- 18. Staying Fresh For The Long Haul
- Section Seven: Appendix
- 1. Crossfire Vision Statement
- 2. Crossfire Ministry Strategy
- 3. Camp Programme
- 4. John Outline
- 5. Memory Verses
- 6. Record Book Of Sin
- 7. Leadership Training Schedule