Galatians: Experiencing the Grace of Christ (John Stott Bible Studies Series)
:Study Scripture with John Stott In Christ we have salvation as a gift of grace. But what is our responsibility? Maybe you're confused about the various requirements different Christians say accompany being a follower of Christ. Galatians raises questions...
Order now to secure your copy when our stock arrives.0 Available. Expected to ship July 2020.
You may also like
:Study Scripture with John Stott In Christ we have salvation as a gift of grace. But what is our responsibility? Maybe you're confused about the various requirements different Christians say accompany being a follower of Christ. Galatians raises questions of law: What rules should a Christian follow? Are we exempt through Christ? These studies from Galatians help us understand what God-not others-requires of his followers and how we can live out our faith in both obedience and freedom. John Stott was one of the world's leading and most-loved Bible teachers and preachers. In this Bible study guide you can explore Scripture under his guidance, enhancing your own in-depth study with insights gained from his years of immersion in God's Word.
Rev Dr. John Stott is known worldwide as a Bible teacher, writer, pastor and mission-leader and is the author of many books including the best-selling Basic Christianity, Why I Am a Christian and The Cross of Christ, and the editor, (and author of several volumes) of the Bible Speaks Today. He is Rector Emeritus of All Souls Church, Langham Place, London; President of the London Institute for Contemporary Christianity; and Founder-President of the Langham Partnership International. He was awarded the CBE in the Queens 2006 New Year Honours. Stott was honored by Time magazine in 2005 as one of the "100 Most Influential People in the World."
Koorong - Editorial Review.
- :introducing Galatians
- 1. Galatians 1:1-10, False Teachers And Faithless Christians
- 2. Galatians 1:11-24, Radical Change
- 3. Galatians 2:1-10, Only One Gospel
- 4. Galatians 2:11-21, Facing Conflict
- 5. Galatians 3:1-14, Faith And Works
- 6. Galatians 3:15-29, The Gift Of The Law
- 7. Galatians 4:1-20, Children Of God
- 8. Galatians 4:21-31, Celebrating Freedom
- 9. Galatians 5:1-15, True And False Religion
- 10. Galatians 5:16-25, The Flesh And The Spirit
- 11. Galatians 5:26–6:5, Loving One Another
- 12. Galatians 6:6-18, Sowing And Reaping
- Guidelines For Leaders