Genesis in Space and Time
Genesis is a book of orgins--the orgin of the universe, the origin of life and the origin of man. It places man in his cosmic setting, shows his particular uniquness, explains his wonder and his flaw, and begins to trace...
Available for immediate download.
You may also like
Genesis is a book of orgins--the orgin of the universe, the origin of life and the origin of man. It places man in his cosmic setting, shows his particular uniquness, explains his wonder and his flaw, and begins to trace the flow of human history through space and time. Many today, however, view this book as a collection of myths, useful for understanding the Hebrew mind, perhaps, but vertainly not a record of what really happened. Dr. Francis A. Schaeffer challenges that view and shows how the first eleven chapters of Genesis stand as a solid, space-time basis for answering the tough questions posed by modern man.
Francis A. Schaeffer founded the L'Abri Fellowship in Switzerland and was the author of many books, including The God Who Is There. Until his death in 1984, he was also a noted speaker with a worldwide ministry. His ministry continues through his books, with over two million copies in print.
- Genesis Is A Book Of Orgins--the Orgin Of The Universe, The Origin Of Life And The Origin Of Man. It Places Man In His Cosmic Setting, Shows His Particular Uniquness, Explains His Wonder And His Flaw, And Begins To Trace The Flow Of Human History Through Space And Time. Many Today, However, View This Book As A Collection Of Myths, Useful For Understanding The Hebrew Mind, Perhaps, But Vertainly Not A Record Of What Really Happened. Dr. Francis A. Schaeffer Challenges That View And Shows How The First Eleven Chapters Of Genesis Stand As A Solid, Space-time Basis For Answering The Tough Questions Posed By Modern Man.
- 1. Creation
- 2. Differentiation And The Creation Of Man
- 3. God And His Universe
- 4. The Point Of Decision
- 5. The Space-time Fall And Its Results
- 6. The Two Humanities
- 7. Noah And The Flood
- 8. From Noah To Babel To Abraham
- Appendix: Concerning The Books By Francis And Edith Schaeffer