Get Well Soon: Natural and Supernatural Remedies For Vibrant Health
:According to the World Health Organization, there are 30,000 identified diseases. Of these, 22,500 have no known cure or effective treatment. We live in the most technologically advanced age, yet we have never been more unhealthy. Even those in good...
In Stock2 available
You May Also Like
:According to the World Health Organization, there are 30,000 identified diseases. Of these, 22,500 have no known cure or effective treatment. We live in the most technologically advanced age, yet we have never been more unhealthy. Even those in good health face constant misdirection.
Leaving no stone unturned, certified nutritional counselor, copastor, and TV host Laura Harris Smith helps you pursue healing and wellness for body, mind, and spirit both naturally and supernaturally. Both are necessary for a full, abundant life, and she equips you with the tools you need for the journey, including
· condition-specific healing prayers
· powerful declarations of faith and healing
· total-body-system blessings for the prevention of sickness
· delicious tailored menus for each body system
· how to troubleshoot stubborn ailments and recognize spiritual warfare
· how to confront any spiritual sickness--such as grudges, unforgiveness, or sin patterns--that block healing
· amazing, miraculous testimonies to build faith
· alphabetized illness index linking to correlating prayers to help you recover
Whether you are ready to experience a life-changing miracle, observe the gradual improvement of a body on the mend, or maintain the good health you have, healing will come. Here is your chance to get well soon!
Laura Harris Smith founded Eastgate Creative Christian Fellowship with her husband, Pastor Chris Smith, and directs the Creative Arts Conservatory. An actress, playwright, poet, and media dynamo, she was TV host on the Shop at Home Network for many years. This is her first book. She and her husband have six children and live in Hermitage, Tennessee.