Good Question: Real Answers to Life's Big Questions
"What's the point of life?" "Can we know God exists?" "If there is a God, why does he allow suffering?" "Doesn't Christianity just cause conflict?" If you're asking questions like these, or if you have friends who ask you questions...
Out of StockAvailable to Order
You May Also Like
"What's the point of life?" "Can we know God exists?" "If there is a God, why does he allow suffering?" "Doesn't Christianity just cause conflict?" If you're asking questions like these, or if you have friends who ask you questions like these, then this short booklet is for you. It takes twelve big questions people ask about life, faith and the future, and helps them think through them for themselves. And it shows how they were answered by the man who stands at the heart of Christianity-Jesus Christ. This warm, clear, engaging booklet answers these common questions about life and faith by pointing to Jesus Christ. A great resource for Christians to give to friends, and for churches to give away at guest events.
Carl Laferton is Senior Editor at TGBC. He is author of Original Jesus, Promises Kept and Christmas Uncut, and series editor of the God's Word For You series. Before joining TGBC, he worked as a journalist, a teacher, and pastored a congregation in Hull. Carl is married to Lizzie and they have two children, Benjamin and Abigail. He studied history at Oxford University.
- 1. How Can We Know God Exists?
- 2. Can We Trust What The Bible Says?
- 3. Wasn't Jesus Just A Great Teacher?
- 4. Hasn't Science Disproved Christianity?
- 5. Why Does God Allow Suffering?
- 6. Don't All Good People Go To Heaven?
- 7. What About Other Religions?
- 8. Doesn't Christianity Just Cause Conflict?
- 9. Don't Christians Have To Go To Church?
- 10. Why Don't Christians Like Sex?
- 11. What's The Point Of Life?
- 12. What Do Christians Believe?
- What Next?