Everyone talks about the personal ministry of the Word, but how do we make one-another ministry truly biblical? Gospel-Centered Counseling equips readers to change lives with Christ's changeless truth. It does so by examining life's seven ultimate questions and then...
You May Also Like
Everyone talks about the personal ministry of the Word, but how do we make one-another ministry truly biblical? Gospel-Centered Counseling equips readers to change lives with Christ's changeless truth. It does so by examining life's seven ultimate questions and then guiding readers on a journey that explores the biblical, gospel-centered narrative of:
The Word: ?What is truth?? ?Where can I find answers??
The Trinity: ?Who is God?? ?Can I know Him personally??
Creation: ?Who am I?? ?What makes people tick??
Fall: ?What went wrong?? ?Why do we do the things we do??
Redemption: ?Can I change?? ?How do people change??
Glorification: ?Where am I headed?? ?How does our future destiny impact our present reality??
Sanctification: ?How can I help?? ?How can I change lives?"
Bob Kellemen builds on the foundation of the written Word and provides a gospel-centered resource for understanding people, diagnosing problems, and prescribing biblically-based solutions.
Gospel-Centered Counseling is the first volume in The Equipping Christian Counselors Series, a comprehensive relational training curriculum for the local church that provides a model for equipping God's people to change lives with Christ's changeless truth. This two-volume series weaves together comprehensive biblical insight with compassionate Christian engagement.
- <p>everyone Talks About The Personal Ministry Of The Word, But How Do We Make One-another Ministry Truly Biblical? Gospel-centered Counseling Equips Readers To Change Lives With Christ's Changeless Truth. It Does So By Examining Life's Seven Ultimate Questions And Then Guiding Readers On A Journey That Explores The Biblical, Gospel-centered Narrative Of:</p> <p> </p> <p>the Word: ?what Is Truth?? ?where Can I Find Answers??</p> <p>the Trinity: ?who Is God?? ?can I Know Him Personally??</p> <p>creation: ?who Am I?? ?what Makes People Tick??</p> <p>fall: ?what Went Wrong?? ?why Do We Do The Things We Do??</p> <p>redemption: ?can I Change?? ?how Do People Change??</p> <p>glorification: ?where Am I Headed?? ?how Does Our Future Destiny Impact Our Present Reality??</p> <p>sanctification: ?how Can I Help?? ?how Can I Change Lives?"</p> <p>bob Kellemen Builds On The Foundation Of The Written Word And Provides A Gospel-centered Resource For Understanding People, Diagnosing Problems, And Prescribing Biblically-based Solutions.</p> <p>gospel-centered Counseling Is The First Volume In The Equipping Christian Counselors Series, A Comprehensive Relational Training Curriculum For The Local Church That Provides A Model For Equipping God's People To Change Lives With Christ's Changeless Truth. This Two-volume Series Weaves Together Comprehensive Biblical Insight With Compassionate Christian Engagement.</p>
- Question # 1: God?s Word---where Do We Find Answers?
- Chapter 1: Mining The Richness Of God?s Word---treasury Of Wisdom
- Chapter 2: Nourishing The Hunger Of The Soul: Truth And Love Must Kiss
- Question #2: The Trinity---who Is God?
- Chapter 3: Knowing The Creator Of The Soul: Our Great Soul Physician
- Chapter 4: Understanding The Most Important Factor About Us: Our View Of God
- Chapter 5: Engaging The Battle For Our Soul: Spiritual Warfare
- Question #3: Creation---who Am I?
- Chapter 6 Seeing People Through The Eyes Of Christ: The Lens Of Scripture
- Chapter 7: Examining The Spiritual Anatomy Of The Soul: Reflecting Christ
- Question #4: Fall---what Went Wrong?
- Chapter 8: Diagnosing The Fallen Condition Of The Soul: Why We Do What We Do
- Chapter 9: Finding Christ?s Healing Hope: Not The Way It?s Supposed To Be
- Question #5: Redemption---how Does God Change People?
- Chapter 10: Prescribing God?s Cure For The Soul; Part 1: Our New Nurture
- Chapter 11: Prescribing God?s Cure For The Soul; Part 2: Our New Nature
- Question # 6: Sanctification---how Do People Change?
- Chapter 12: Dispensing Grace: Gospel Indicatives And Gospel Imperatives
- Chapter 13: Putting Off Ad Putting On: Progressive Sanctification
- Question #7: Consummation---how Does The End Of The Story Impact My Story?
- Chapter 14: Reading The End Of The Story: It Will Be Worth It All
- Conclusion: How Christ Changes Lives
- Bibliography: Works Cited And Consulted
- Author And Subject Index
- Scripture Index