How Do We Know Christianity is Really True? (The Big Questions Series)
Sooner or later, kids have big questions about God, life, faith and the Bible, especially when their friends start asking them about what they believe. A common one is: How do we know Christianity is really true? Big questions deserve...
In Stock50+ available
You May Also Like
Sooner or later, kids have big questions about God, life, faith and the Bible, especially when their friends start asking them about what they believe. A common one is: How do we know Christianity is really true? Big questions deserve good answers. This pithy, fun and fast-paced book looks at what the Bible says to help 9-13s think through this big question for themselves. It explains why we can trust the Gospels as real historical documents and walks through the evidence for Jesus' resurrection. Lively stories and illustrations make this book easy for this age group to engage with.
Chris Morphew is an author, teacher, and school chaplain living in Sydney, Australia. He has written over 20 novels for children and youth, including his six-book young adult series, The Phoenix Files. Chris enjoys Mario Kart, obscure board games, and superhero movies. He has been told he looks like Chris Hemsworth from the back.
- 1. The Two Most Important Questions
- 2. How Much Do We Really Know About Jesus?
- 3. When Were Our Sources About Jesus Written?
- 4. How Do We Know Jesus' Followers Didn't Just Make It All Up?
- 5. Do Jesus' Biographies Match Up With The Rest Of History?
- 6. Investigating The Empty Tomb
- 7. ... The Testimony Of Jesus' Friends
- 8. ... The Testimony Of Jesus' Brothers And Enemies
- 9. ... The Five Hundred Other Eyewitnesses
- 10. ... The Explosive Growth Of The Church
- 11. If It's True... What Should I Do?