I Am Reminded
Over the years, the choir has enjoyed taking established songs and re-molding them into the choirs own inimitable style. Among the re-imagined musical offerings here are Walter Hawkins' churchy 1990 classic "Thank You" and singer/guitarist BJ Putnam's percussive 2013 cut,...
Available Now.10+ Available
You may also like
Over the years, the choir has enjoyed taking established songs and re-molding them into the choirs own inimitable style. Among the re-imagined musical offerings here are Walter Hawkins' churchy 1990 classic "Thank You" and singer/guitarist BJ Putnam's percussive 2013 cut, "Sing A New Song." Then, there's a revamp of "Jesus Brought Me Out" which is relatively obscure nationally but well-known in the Baltimore, MD area where it was born 30 years ago. Sidney Mohede's tenor glides over the Jakarta Praise Community Church's 2012 tune "Jesus It Is You."
Finally, Shane and Shane reprise two of their own sonic gems. They back Brandon Camphor on the bluesy, soft-rocker "Psalm 34." However, they take the joyous lead on the big congregational anthem, "Psalm 23." This stunning collection of songs is true to the Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir's rich legacy while it also expands the choir's musical palette with colorful new sounds that remind us all of how great this choir has been at maintaining a spirit of excellence while also sharing God's everlasting love through music.
1. Psalm 150
- 1. Psalm 150Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir0:59
- 2. Thank YouBrooklyn Tabernacle Choir0:59
- 3. Jesus, It Is YouBrooklyn Tabernacle Choir0:59
- 4. Sing A New SongBrooklyn Tabernacle Choir0:59
- 5. Psalm 34Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir0:59
- 6. I Am RemindedBrooklyn Tabernacle Choir0:59
- 7. God Surprised MeBrooklyn Tabernacle Choir0:59
- 8. That's Why GodBrooklyn Tabernacle Choir0:59
- 9. Now, I'm On My WayBrooklyn Tabernacle Choir0:59
- 10. PleasingBrooklyn Tabernacle Choir0:59
- 11. Psalm 23Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir0:59
The 250-member, six-time Grammy Award-winning Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir is directed by Carol Cymbala who, alongside her husband, Jim, leads the unique ministry of The Brooklyn Tabernacle. They have three children and five grandchildren, and live and minister in the New York City metro area.