I Was Wrong I'm Sorry I Love You
:An album exploring the relationship between the church, the culture and himself. 'I wondered about the observations, encouragements, criticisms and confessions I would have observed if I'd asked the same questions now as I did 10 years ago' The resultant...
Order now to secure your copy when our stock arrives.0 Available. Expected to ship in 4 to 5 weeks from Australia.
You may also like
:An album exploring the relationship between the church, the culture and himself. 'I wondered about the observations, encouragements, criticisms and confessions I would have observed if I'd asked the same questions now as I did 10 years ago' The resultant new album I'm Sorry, I was Wrong, and I love You, are the three things that Webb was taught to say in order to sustain healthy relationships be they between married couples, friends or a church community. This album is the most confessional and autobiographical work of Webb's career and feels like a return to strength, a rest from running and an encouraging start to his next 10 years.
1. I Was Wrong, I'm Sorry & I Love You
- 1. I Was Wrong, I'm Sorry & I Love YouDerek Webb0:59
- 2. Eye Of The HurricaneDerek Webb0:59
- 3. Lover Part 3Derek Webb0:59
- 4. Closer Than You ThinkDerek Webb0:59
- 5. HeavyDerek Webb0:59
- 6. Everything Will ChangeDerek Webb0:59
- 7. I Measure The Days (simplified Anglican Chant)Derek Webb0:59
- 8. A Place At Your TableDerek Webb0:59
- 9. Nothing But LoveDerek Webb0:59
- 10. The VowDerek Webb0:59
- 11. Your Heart Breaks In All The Right PlacesDerek Webb0:59
- 12. Thy Will Be DoneDerek Webb0:59
Derek Webb started his music career over 20 years ago as a founding member of the Texas-based folk/rock band Caedmon's Call. After 10 years, Derek left to pursue a solo career that quickly garnered him a reputation for being a provocative singer/songwriter, challenging the political and spiritual status quo. Webb's innovative ways have received coverage everywhere from Paste Magazine to USA Today and the LA Times. His record, The Ringing Bell was #27 on Paste Magazine's Top 100 albums of 2007, having received a coveted 5-star review, and Derek was recently named one of Performing Songwriter magazine's 100 most influential independent artists of the past 15 years. Derek is a co-founder and president of NoiseTrade.