I Will Follow Deluxe CD
Deluxe Edition with five bonus tracks. February 2015: Jeremy Camp returns with a powerful collection of new songs, I Will Follow. In the months following the release of his autobiography, I Still Believe , many fans approached...
In Stock (5 left)5 Available
You may also like
Deluxe Edition with five bonus tracks.
February 2015: Jeremy Camp returns with a powerful collection of new songs, I Will Follow.
In the months following the release of his autobiography, I Still Believe, many fans approached Jeremy, wanting to know how he dealt with the loss of his wife. Their questions led him to pen the lead single, 'He Knows'.
"We all experience different types of hurts and struggles... I have experienced major hardship in my lifetime as well. The one thing we can always count on is the fact that even if no one else understands what we are going through Jesus himself has walked the pain and suffering so 'He Knows.'"
In an incredible decade-long career, Jeremy Camp has earned accolades that most artists only dream about. The list includes 5 RIAA Gold albums, over 3.5 million albums sold, a Grammy nomination, 3 American Music Award nominations, 5 Dove Awards, 4 ASCAP 'Songwriter of the Year' Awards and a total of 32 Number 1 radio hits across all formats.
1. Living Word
- 1. Living WordJeremy Camp0:59
- 2. I Will Follow (you Are With Me)Jeremy Camp0:59
- 3. He KnowsJeremy Camp0:59
- 4. Finally HomeJeremy Camp0:59
- 5. Christ In MeJeremy Camp0:59
- 6. 'til The EndJeremy Camp0:59
- 7. Can't Be MovedJeremy Camp0:59
- 8. Only In YouJeremy Camp0:59
- 9. Same PowerJeremy Camp0:59
- 10. We Are The DreamersJeremy Camp0:59
- 11. Here I AmJeremy Camp0:59
- 12. Spirit NowJeremy Camp0:59
- 13. Be StillJeremy Camp0:59
- 14. Perfect LoveJeremy Camp0:59
- 15. He Knows (accoustic)Jeremy Camp0:59
- 16. Here I Am (accoustic)Jeremy Camp0:59
Camp has been married twice. He and his first wife, Melissa Lynn Henning-Camp (born October 7, 1979), were married on October 21, 2000. She was diagnosed with ovarian cancer and died on February 5, 2001, when he was 23 and she was 21. Some of his early songs reflect the emotional ordeal of her illness. "I Still Believe" was the first song he wrote after her death. "Walk By Faith" was written during their honeymoon. In December of 2003, he married Adrienne Liesching, former frontwoman for The Benjamin Gate. They have two daughters: Isabella Rose Camp (born September 25, 2004) and Arian