Incredible Singing Christmas Tree (Veggie Tales Music Series)
Bob the Tomato, Larry the Cucumber, Junior Asparagus. . . all the veggies are here to celebrate Christmas with the musical event of the season! The all-vegetable choir is getting ready for Christmas Eve and the performance of The Incredible...
Unavailable. Out of Print. Only available while stock lasts.Out of Print
You may also like
Bob the Tomato, Larry the Cucumber, Junior Asparagus. . . all the veggies are here to celebrate Christmas with the musical event of the season! The all-vegetable choir is getting ready for Christmas Eve and the performance of The Incredible Singing Christmas Tree.
With one very special spot reserved for the star at the top of the tree, the veggies enter into a competition! With judges Archibald Asparagus, Madame Blueberry, and Mr. Lunt, the cast delivers the most hilarious, most heart-warming auditions ever! This 16-song CD - which contains six original songs including "What My Father Did On Christmas Eve" and the touching "Was He A Boy Like Me," performed by Junior Asparagus -- helps us all discover the true meaning of Christmas!
1. O Christmas Tree
- 1. O Christmas TreeVeggie Tales0:59
- 2. Puppy LoveVeggie Tales0:59
- 3. The Friendly BeastsVeggie Tales0:59
- 4. Jingle Ka-chingVeggie Tales0:59
- 5. Battlling KingsVeggie Tales0:59
- 6. Silent NightVeggie Tales0:59
- 7. Christmas Sizzle BoyVeggie Tales0:59
- 8. Candy Cane BluesVeggie Tales0:59
- 9. Was He A Boy Like Me?Veggie Tales0:59
- 10. What My Father Did On Christmas EveVeggie Tales0:59
- 11. Here We Come A-caroling / Ding Dong Merrily On HighVeggie Tales0:59
- 12. What Child Is This / The First NoelVeggie Tales0:59
- 13. Hark The Herald Angels Sing / Angels We Have Heard On HighVeggie Tales0:59
- 14. Joy To The WorldVeggie Tales0:59
- 15. For Unto Us A Child Is BornVeggie Tales0:59
Phil Vischer came up with the idea of computer animated characters based on vegetables in the early 1990s. To develop the concept he founded Big Idea Productions, Inc. with Mike Nawrocki, and in 1993 the first Veggie Tales video was released. Since then Veggie Tales has been a phenomenal success, running to nearly 50 storylines and reaching a whole generation of children. The animations feature a colourful core cast of 'Veggies' led by Larry the Cucumber and his sidekick Bob the Tomato. They bumble their way hilariously through adventures that interweave Bible themes and popular culture references - like Sherlock Holmes, Indiana Jones, and Robin Hood. The aim is always to impart biblical life lessons. Key features of each storyline are a memorable 'silly song', performed by one or more of the characters, along with a concluding 'What have we learned' round-up of the main lesson.
The Veggie Tales series was adapted successfully for TV in 2006, and Big Idea has also released Veggie Tales books, music CDs, toys, and clothing, as well as two feature-length movies Jonah and The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything. In 2012, Classic Media - the parent company of Big Idea and Veggie Tales - was acquired by DreamWorks, which has produced such hit animated films as Shrek and Madagascar.