Integrity (Lifeguide Bible Study Series)
LIFEGUIDE inductive studies offer a careful blend of Scriptural study and personal application - with flexible formats, extra notes on tough Bible passages, and plenty of helps and hints for leaders. Written by respected Christian authors and packed with thought-provoking...
In Stock50+ available
You May Also Like
LIFEGUIDE inductive studies offer a careful blend of Scriptural study and personal application - with flexible formats, extra notes on tough Bible passages, and plenty of helps and hints for leaders. Written by respected Christian authors and packed with thought-provoking reflection and discussion questions, these workbooks are ideal for small groups and personal study.
1. Imitate Jesus - Mark 10:32-452. Keep Commitments - Hosea 1:1--2:1;33. Cultivate Endurance - Job 1:1--2:104. Speak Truth - Genesis 205. Practice Self-Control - Judges 166. Respect Your Body - 1 Corinthians 6:12-207. Expect Temptation - Genesis 398. Guard Your Tongue - James 3:1-129. Offer Forgiveness - John 2110. Trust God - Psalm 25
We're updating and revising our bestselling LifeGuides to make them even more effective for small group Bible study!^New features of the revised LifeGuides include special options for group activities, additional questions for personal reflection, a "Now or Later" section with practical follow-up activities for use after the study or between sessions, expanded and improved leaders' notes and an attractive, redesigned format for easier reading.^Beginning with the new guides Miracles and Pleasing God (released in February 1999), all new LifeGuides will be presented in the new format. In addition more existing volumes will be revised every year to ensure that all our LifeGuides continue to be effective Bible study resources for the twenty-first century.^Truth seems to be an outdated concept. We need to be reminded of the biblical value of integrity. These studies invite us to find contentment in who we are and how we follow God as we become people of integrity.
Is truth an outdated concept?Today it is often considered rude to speak ofrightandwrong.In such a culture of relativism, we desperately need to be reminded of the biblical value of integrity. These Bible studies invite us to find contentment in who are and how we follow God as we grow to be people of real integrity.
Nystrom is a freelance writer based in the western Chicago suburbs. She has written more than 75 books and Bible study guides and served as general editor for the Christian Classics Series. She lives in Saint Charles, Illinois.
- :getting The Most Out Of <em>integrity</em>
- 1. Imitate Jesus - <em>mark 10:32-45</em>
- 2. Keep Commitments - <em>hosea 1:1--2:1;3</em>
- 3. Cultivate Endurance - <em>job 1:1--2:10</em>
- 4. Speak Truth - <em>genesis 20</em>
- 5. Practice Self-control - <em>judges 16</em>
- 6. Respect Your Body - <em>1 Corinthians 6:12-20</em>
- 7. Expect Temptation - <em>genesis 39</em>
- 8. Guard Your Tongue - <em>james 3:1-12</em>
- 9. Offer Forgiveness - <em>john 21</em>
- 10. Trust God - <em>psalm 25</em>
- Leader's Notes