Is Forgiveness Really Free?: And Other Questions About Grace, the Law and Being Saved (Questions Christian Ask Series)
We're saved by the free gift of God - but how free is that gift when our lives are demanded in return? Many Christians are confused by the relationship between the Grace of God, and the role of laws and...
In Stock15 available
You May Also Like
We're saved by the free gift of God - but how free is that gift when our lives are demanded in return?
Many Christians are confused by the relationship between the Grace of God, and the role of laws and commands in the Christian life. What does it mean to live a life of grace? How does Grace help us grow? And are we "once saved always saved?" In this short, readable book, Michael Jensen explores the Bible's teaching on these important questions and delivers some surprising conclusions.
and other questions about grace the law and being saved.
- Catalogue Code 415101
- Product Code 9781909559783
- ISBN 1909559784
- EAN 9781909559783
- Pages 78
- Department Academic
- Category Christian Basics
- Sub-Category General
- Publisher Good Book Company, The
- Publication Date Feb 2014
- Sales Rank 8982
- Dimensions 172 x 109 x 7mm
- Weight 0.074kg
Michael Jensen (D.Phil., Oxon) has worked as a school chaplain and church planter, has taught Christian doctrine at Moore College, Sydney, and is now the rector of St Mark's Anglican Church, Darling Point. He loves the internet and bad TV. Together with his wife Catherine, he has four children. He is the author of numerous books, including You: An Introduction and Martyrdom and Identity:The Self on Trial..
- 1. Is Forgiveness Really Free?
- 2. A Precious Word
- 3. If It's Free, Is It Worth Anything?
- 4. How Does Grace Change Me?
- 5. What Place Does Ot Law Have In The Life Of Grace?
- 6. How Does Grace Change Us?
- 7. Why Does God Give Grace To Some And Not Others?